Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I bought a magazine with a beautiful Celestia figurine in it (I bought it just for the figurine, the magazine is not interesting at all). I'll get the next one with a Nightmare moon figurine as soon as I can find it in the press! I'd love to buy the book "The Art of Equestria" too.

• Brohoof 2

I got my Flutterbat plushie today and was dismayed to find that it's an unlicensed product.  You could fill books with what I don't know about licensing, but one thing I do know is that unlicensed products mean someone - maybe more that one someone - is getting ripped off. 

I thought it was legit, but it turns out it isn't.  The tag on it is different from the one in the picture on e-bay. attachicon.gifrip-off pony 001.jpg  the other side (the inside) of this tag is blank.

attachicon.gifFlutterBat.JPG

As a writer, artist and photographer, I am totally sympathetic to those who are getting ripped of by people making knock-offs.  I am mortified to have given money to the thieves who made the Flutterbat I bought.

Here is a page with info on bogus merch.

http://www.mlpmerch.com/2014/05/are-12-inch-mlp-plushies-fake.html

I got a heads-up from zombienixon on the Pinkie-bat I posted a picture of earlier in the thread.  But I sort of suspected that one from the gate, since there was no Pinkie-bat in the show.

lulz u bought something that better then the offical stuff Hasbro offers (Besideds BaB ones)

I love my chiniess Knockofffs. I own soo many of then.. Flutterbat is amazing one too.

flutterbat___plush___front_by_maddoggyca

flutterbat___plush___back_by_maddoggyca-

btw way the other one with the Purple tag(s) are all from the same chines factor and there all knock offs...

as seen here

nightmare_moon___12inch_plush___front_by

I own 16 knockoff's since they most the time a lot better then what hasbo licenses one has.. also how else is one suppose to get a MilkMare of troatingham anyways

A lot of knock off's

my_little_pony___plush___broncan_2015_lo

http://maddoggyca.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=milk+mare+signed

also on a side note aobut people getting ripped off etc.. I willing to bet to use Mac, Windows or linux everyday for your PC needs..

Mac ripped off Xerox, Windows Ripped off apple, and Linux ripped off both (welcome to late 1980's early 1990's). but I guessing you had no issues paying for and use ether of these products every day with out thing twice about were it came from.

Was the plush any bit of decent? I mean it sucks you got ripped off and bought unlicensed merch but was it terribly made? Just wondering if they ripped you off in quality as well.

The quailtys on the Knockoffs are amazing and ever better then most offical ones like (funrise, Aurora, etc) the only ones that top the knock offs are Build a bears and TY's IMO (both are Ty's Ver1 and ver 2

rarity___teeny_beany___16_inch_plush___f

rarity___teeny_beany___16_inch_plush___b

Edited by MadDoggyca

fc,550x550,black.jpg

I plan on buying this shirt finally a Pinkie Pie shirt that is absolutely awesome. 

• Brohoof 2

Okay, this isn't a Pony product, but a friend of mine gave me this for my birthday, and all I can say is that this is "Discord makes a card game, the card game" seriously, it's chaotic and hilarious as if the Spirit of Chaos himself had done it.

wdptaa1.jpg

Okay, so it turns out the Friendship Games movie disk I got at Wall Mart, the other day, was NOT a High-Def Blu-Ray Disk! :(

But my friend, Raph, surprised me today, with the Blu-Ray version! :yay:

Friendship_Games_Blu_Ray.png

My brother picked up three of the Wave Three Mystery Mini's for me, and surprise, surprise, I got the Cutie Mark Crusaders! :catface: 

Mystery_Minis_Wave_3_CMC.png

He didn't get them from Hot Topic, these are the normal ones.

• Brohoof 3

Okay, so it turns out the Friendship Games movie disk I got at Wall Mart, the other day, was NOT a High-Def Blu-Ray Disk! :(

But my friend, Raph, surprised me today, with the Blu-Ray version! :yay:

sig-4171501.Friendship_Games_Blu_Ray.png

My brother picked up three of the Wave Three Mystery Mini's for me, and surprise, surprise, I got the Cutie Mark Crusaders! :catface:

sig-4171501.Mystery_Minis_Wave_3_CMC.png

He didn't get them from Hot Topic, these are the normal ones.

You have done well, my apprentice. Now seek out...I dunno...Cely and Lu? or Art of Equestria?  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I bought a Cutie Mark Magic Princess Twilight Sparkle figure for my birthday.It will remain on my study table for as long as I am a student.

I have written a blog post about it under the title A Trip To The Toy Store.

• Brohoof 2

I got this Fluttershy plush at Dave and Busters the other day. What's funny is, I had my brother put the card on the counter to pay for it with tickets, though I layed the plushie there. The person at the counter asked, "So this is for your sister? Daughter?".  :huh:

Haha. I actually didn't hear her, if I did I'd have said "It's for me"  :lol:. Oh well.

du6aROe.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Only took a short year for it to actually get sent, but my Discord/Fluttershy statue from We Love Fine finally came!  Pic below:

post-23847-0-75673100-1446015234_thumb.jpg

Really happy with it :D  I was a bit worried about them separating it into pieces in the re-design, but it really looks awesome, and the material feels very sturdy. <3

AAAAnd it's sideways... will be fixing the piccture shortly :P

• Brohoof 7

Scored a Sugar Cube Corner playset!

Dunno why it's called "Sweet Shoppe" on the box...?

:ooh:

sig-4178660.SCC_Playset_1.png

sig-4178660.SCC_Playset_2.png

sig-4178660.SCC_Playset_3.png

That's so awesome! I have all the Apple family sets so I'm really hoping to find these ones soon.

Also, I bought a Rainbow Dash Christmas ornament at TRU yesterday. I now have her, Pinkie, and Twilight :)

• Brohoof 2