Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Dark mare (prologue)

Pencil J. Doodle

This is the prologue for a fic i was going to write, it's short, but i intended it to have a very short introduction before getting into the actual story

The Dark Mare

No place is perfect, Equestria is no exception. Of course, in Equestria everything seems to run so perfectly; free from corruption or spite. However rare, both corruption and spite exist, and continue to threaten the balance of justice and chaos.

It’s kept hidden though, and is quickly solved if it makes its way into society; the incidents of Nightmare Moon, Discord, and the Changeling infestation in Canterlot are prime examples of this.

They were resolved, but not forgotten, and not ignored. Their actions live within the hearts of mares, their teachings inspiring them, turning them to something darker than pony, something that equines were long thought to have evolved beyond; criminal.

This corruption lives within all of ponykind, and a few even embrace it. This only seemed like a major problem at first, but for some odd reason, it’s been beginning to grow within recent weeks. More and more mares are getting involved in major anti-law organizations and anarchy groups, many foreigners resorting to terrorism for respect, and even the solemn group to vowed to defend Equestria from harm, “the Elements of Harmony”, have been drifting away from each other, not caring what fate resides upon the citizens they once would risk life and limb for.

But when all seemed hopeless, a single element arose from her ashes. She overcame her fears, desires, and imperfections. She was alone, but she was strong. And as the days went on, she only became stronger. Even when she lost the last of her inner pureness, she never gave in. She adapted to the loss, and even used it to her advantage.

Equestria’s lone protector, the shadowy enforcer of justice. She is ponykind’s last hope; she is… the Dark Mare

What do you guys think?

wait didn't noland already create batmare 7 years ago :D couldn't stop my self

its good but i have some concerns, who is batmare and are you gona relie souly on the Dark knight for reference?, if you are then you fan fic will lack a certain magic.

if you want you fan fic to be fun to read use other batmen as reference,