Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you just buy?

Kaneki

I just bought the Wow Cup. You know, that thing from the informercial? This thing?

video_bg.jpg

Don't buy it! It doesn't work! :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

Groceries. Oh and a rainbow dash throw blanket, RD and Vinyl scratch dog tags, a vinyl fluttershy and some RD socks....maybe also ordered a keychain on amazon.... I may also have my eye on a "HUG LIFE" T-Shirt.... I have a problem.

post-24276-0-40673300-1392592400_thumb.jpg

Edited by RainbowSoldier
  • Brohoof 1

@DiscordAnarchy

There is actually already a thread on this very sort of discussion, so I have merged your thread with that one.  In the future, please be sure to use the search bar to see if your topic already exists before creating a new thread.  It tends to keep things tidy around here and to avoid any potential confusion ;)  Take care.

As far as what I have bought recently, a couple newspaper print drawing pads; nothing particularly exciting.

I just bought my first officially licensed figure!

I was going to get a Hatsune Miku one originally, but I decided to go with Super Sonico instead.

I get so excited when I look at pictures of it O_O just come in the mail already....

Anyone else a fan of Super Sonico?

post-23940-0-77948200-1393273661_thumb.jpg

post-23940-0-32010800-1393273768_thumb.jpg

post-23940-0-86018700-1393273800_thumb.jpg

post-23940-0-55104500-1393273829_thumb.jpg

post-23940-0-70767800-1393273847_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I bought an app. Shot designer. Basically set up blocking diagrams and shot lists automatically, synch your computer with your phone, and export neat and organized pdf files. Oh yeah, it's for movies, cause I do that.

Wait no I bought a new set of lights (lowel pros) that was more recent than the app.

Edited by DudeGuy676

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new pink/white 3DS XL because my last 3DS was broken (wouldn't charge, plus it was kinda old anyways), and I really wanted to continue my journeys in Pokemon X. Why pink though? Well why not? I like pink! :yay:

jby0U99.jpg

Bought a better headset for gaming and Skype calls....waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

It's an E-Blue Cobra headset. I was on a tight budget, so for $30 shipped new in box, I'm not complaining.Though I'm a bit of an Audiophile, so if they sound and feel as good as they look, then.my research paid off. They've got 40mm driver in each ear cup to boot. Other headphones for similar price looked cheap, tacky and/or had small speakers in the ear cups. These look well built from the pictures....more rugged looking than Turtle Beaches and Trittons.

36172_0.jpg