Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you just buy?

Kaneki

You'll have to let me know what you think of that keyboard. Been looking to replace my Razer Anansi, what better way then to go with Logitech since that's who I replaced my Razer Mamba with as well.

It's a pretty sweet keyboard. It's my first gaming keyboard, so I'm still getting used to it, but I can feel it's good. The keys are not so loud and they click at just the right height, which allows me to fly my fingers through the keyboard and type really fast.

It also has a Windows key mode, which disables the use of the Windows key. I find it pretty useful.

Other thing it has is 18 macros. It's a style of 6 macro keys, and 3 macro groups, for a total of 18. Never tried the macros out, but I want to soon.

It also has a USB port on the back and some space to fit a cable under it. I'm using this feature to keep my desk neatly organized. Pretty good keyboard overall.

My original choice was the Gigabyte Osmium. I heard good stuff about it. Unfortunately, it wasn't in stock when I went to buy it, so I bought this one. I don't regret it, but I'd also recommend you take a look on the Gigabyte one.

Last thing I bought was Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and that was ... I think two days ago? Let me check ... yeah, two days ago. It's been a blast to play, even though I'm only playing offline with expert level bots, and I'm not very good at it (but I'm improving!). :D

I have not bought anything in a while now, but once I finish this semester, I'll get crazy with shopping: pony comics, clothes, videogames, one or two books, AND MY FREAKING LORDS OF SHADOW 2

• 2 weeks later...

img-2287908-1-g430-gaming-headset-images

These headphones. I have this other pair and the cushions are falling apart. I looked online to find out how much it would cost to get it replaced, 14.99. I thought that was acceptable, but the shipping fee was $25 and I wasn't paying $40 for that! Of course nobody else on the web sold what I needed, so I said the hell with it and ordered this for just a bit more.

I hope I've made a good decision, these will be the first over-ears I've ever bought.

Edited by Celtore