Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

I had quite the nightmare last night. I was in high school only instead of looking funeral ready I looked boring and average. No black. Just average everyday clothes. I looked normal. That’s quite scary

• 2 months later...
(edited)

My family and I went to an Airbnb in the mountains. And Sidon (Legend Of Zelda) was at the Airbnb next to us.

It be an odd night - to go to the mountains, and become Airbnb buddies with a 10-foot sharkman.

Edited by Castle Bleck

A few nights ago I dreamt I won a Sunny and Izzy plush at one of those scam games you see at fairs and theme parks. First time I can remember dreaming of anything pony related. Rest of the dream was pretty unremarkable.

• Brohoof 2

I had a dream in which my brother opened his theater with a very odd choice of plays from a generic catalog of choices. The show was a murder mystery taking place in the Hippy era, without anything compelling or original. And the members of the audience kept coming backstage to hang out with the cast and crew like it was just a big party for hanging out. The murder victim, an elderly lady still wearing a blood-stained blouse from her murder in the opening scene, was making refreshments backstage and entertaining anyone who came around. Everyone seemed to have a good time even though it’s not what I would ever imagine happening at the theater in real life.

• Shocked 1