Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the last dream you had that confused you?

Defender of Tomorrow

(WARNING: NSFW)

I dreamt of a woman in prison. This woman had fiery red hair and it was done up 1D cartoon style. It jumped to a man or her kicking beautiful woman out the drawing board o.o than having sex with two woman that were dikes and she had a penis that was really long.

Afterwards while she screwed them the screen flew to the left and it was a man in a dog suit selling old dirty jeans and calling them something close to oodles and oodles of noodles. And then I woke up.

Yup.

Awesoume.

• 5 months later...

I think it was a set of dreams or something that I had a week ago or so, about waking up with my laptop (turned on) alongside me in bed. I did stuff on the forums for a while... then woke up to find that my laptop was turned off and to the side in its cover the whole time.

The weird part is that I had that happen maybe three times in that one night, where I'd wake up to find my laptop moved to the side rather than in bed... and I don't think I actually woke up those times, either (I don't normally wake up after a dream like that... =/), so I'll have to presume that all those times waking up and falling back to sleep were all part of one dream, somehow...  :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
(edited)

For some reason, I dreamt I was walking home from school and even though it was sweaty my hoodie was keeping me cool and I was wearing jeans except they were faded and my favorite grey T-shirt had some blue on it all of a sudden.

And I was all cartoony and so was the dream. Like how I usually draw myself in a simple art style too. So the background looked like I was drawing a comic on the computer or something.

And the whole dream felt like a comic and it wasn't in 1st person I actually saw my whole self as a cartoony form.

Then, I disappear out of nowhere. Suddenly I'm in a black and grey colored room. And... my own human version of Golden Freddy from Five Nights At Freddy's was standing there. He looked 14 in the dream though or 13. He said he had to tell me a few important things. I can't quite remember what he told me. A few times he sang parts of the song

"Just Gold" by Mandopony which is a fan-made FNAF song about him.

After saying the part in the song "Now I got a new gig, let me know if you dig" he winked ;)

and acted all confusing and I guess flirty. XD It was even uncomfortable almost even though he for some reason knew that I was aromantic asexual in the dream somehow.

I was pretty weirded out and he said it was fun to tease with me. He even at one point started pinching my cartoony cheek and said I was adorable even though I said

"STAHP IT I'M NOT! >.<"

Soon eventually he got serious and heard some footsteps which stopped later. Then he talked like in code about something. Saying stuff about moldy corpses or something.

Then the walls started shaking. And, some dude was singing about purple stuff. (To all FNAF fans reading this, you're all thinking of purple guy aren't you? :P ) Soon a alarm clock with a coo-coo bird that...

that looked like a bird that looked like Pinkie Pie...?

signaled it was 6 AM and he told me it was time because my shift was over.

Then... He leaned down and...

for some reason he suddenly dashed and kneeled down and kissed my forehead. ._.

Then cartoony me is just sitting there going like "WHAT THE..."

I then wake up. ._.

Weirdest dream I've had so far.

But by "my shift was over" I guess that meant it was time for me to wake up. And the code thing I found out was about purple guy becoming a serial killer murdering children. Still weird though. ._.

I can't even look at fanart of Golden Freddy as a human that looks close to my human design of him without remembering that dream. ._.

sig-3938124.tumblr_inline_nh8uayk78L1siy

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear

(edited)

I was telling someone why I have two calculators on my desk that are exactly alike. Because the charging port in one of them is broken, and so it's out of juice and effectively bricked. So I bought another.

That's actually true in real life. The dream was that someone asked about it.

Edited by Admiral Regulus

I had some weird ass dreams. I don't remember them, only thing I remember is floating pirate ships.

The dream I remember most vividly isn't a "confusing" one. I remember walking down the train tracks that I KNEW were unused. It was like two train tracks next to each other (double tracks, I don't know how to call it in English). I had me trusty camera and I was taking photos o the tracks. I went into the tunnel, then bam, hear horns. See trains on the two UNUSED tracks. So what happens next?

X_X

then I wake up.

Most of my dreams now are very realistic, real life type of stuff, so they can be rather boring. However, they can still be confusing, like last night. I had a dream I was with my brother, I think we were playing a game of some kind but I cannot remember what. I woke up and for a little bit I was confused about if that happened for real or not. So if a dream ever confuses me nowadays, it's a 'questioning if it really happened' kind of confusion. :P

• 5 years later...

Well I have one I wrote down immediately after I woke up...still remember most of it too...just I'll have to find it and edit it in. Basically MLP+RDR2+our farm yard and house+some chosing of a spouse for a person that looks familiar from high school and it's a big deal, like royal families in Europe getting married big deal...

Here's what I wrote down, names and locations edited out. Still don't have a clue what it means or why I had it.

Spoiler

A little background: when I dream, I have about 6 different "threads" going: the actual dream, my in dream mind, one that gives background info, one that is a peanut gallery, one that seems to be "my real life mind" and one that will go "we know where this is going, wake up" (cut) is where the view or time seems to jump.

There was a large gathering taking place at the(my grandmother's) house, a string of young guys went in a line through the back door into the house, the garage was dark(the garage is connected to the house and the back door is on the garage. There were a decent amount of people on both sides of the road "as was tradition".

Then it switched to the bedroom which wasn't a bedroom anymore, the edges had been turned into fancy dark woodwork with seating under/in them like a court house with seats on the three(only seen two though) sides, the guys lead in, all susposed to take a seat after each other. One guy messed up and sat down immediately from where they were entering in the front and someone who looked familiar but I don't know who went "hey!" And make a noise quietly like ssst/or a whistle which he responded "oh" and moved, looking embarrassed. To the right of me sat the bed and dressers as they usually do but the dressers were now a judging table and the head of the bed had seating where the headboard was.(cut?)  The family of other people/familiar similar people (at least two) said (guy's? name) is good at measuring (cut)

"oh" a girl replied moving from the seat on the right, surrounded on both sides by familiar looking guys and girls(cut)

"oh!" she said again right after they said the last line when she was spilling something out of a bag in a bowl into another bowl(fine flour in a sugar bag? Powdered sugar?) Knowledge came to to at some point that this was about choosing who the "family"(people at the headboard)thought would be the best wife for (guy familiar from high school)and the common consensus was that (his girlfriend) would be chosen, it was not mandatory to go with who was chose, but no one in their family had broken the tradition.

(Cut) Somehow I made it from there to over by the pig barn(across the yard) where there was a large green wagon with white top(kinda dark now, like evening. the wagon was the stereotypical covered wagon) on the way over the people were in a single file line in lawn chairs, some with bags, some drinking, eating, some murmuring, but generally quietly. The Wagon was parked along the road blocking the pig barn and there was familiar people opposite it, like before, but it ended by the trees by the horse barn, standing by the wagon was an Indian chief who looked like at one point tried to cover the war headress with a rain coat(he looked like a heavier version of the RDR2 chief) talking to Charles from rdr2 who then sprinted towards the open gate at a "small?"(shorter than a normal dog) "timber wolf like animal"(like the Timberwolves in mlp but like they had some hair on them) and killed it in rdr2 fashion(with an axe/knife, it fell apart like in mlp). He walked back quickly and the chief honored him saying he was an honor to them all and they could never repay him for what he had done(more to it that wasn't shown/understanding?) Looking back to the yard it was full of people waiting/sitting like before just along the road/gravel sides, none on the lawn or anything, now all applauding and cheering.

(cut) I'm in the 5088 IH row crop tractor pulling a cart of people going down the butte like by the stock dam at (rough pasture land we have) only it was onto flat land and the view was at twilight and you could see like a "field of dreams ending scene thing"(where you can see all the headlights moving down the section line roads) of all the people waiting and driving to a new spot for miles and miles. Twilight was blubbering about how she researched everything about taking care of babies but she couldn't find anything on cornmeal, if it was safe for them, and another pony(who I'm not sure, rainbow or fluttershy) said "it's ok" quietly and comforted her sitting by the rear left window in the cab(they were like 2-3' tall). We reached the end of the line and stopped, they got out(half seen/assummed) and I started to get a gopro ready for (guy who was having a spouse chosen) and recommended wife to parade by, wife on a horse, him walking beside it. I fiddled around trying to get the gopro beeper off and though I should move the tractor as they probably couldn't hear what was going on(how? There were No speakers or anything, Maybe the all in a line was how? Like telephone?)

And then I move and next thing I know I'm in the ranch house kitchen trying to set the gopro on the window sill quietly as something said I wasn't susposed to be there but it wasn't a big deal. The gopro slipped and quietly tapped against the window(like when you tap on a window with your finger nail) causing half the people along the road(all somewhat famillair but all unrecognizable ) to get up and try to get on camera, something told me that this was important and even being on camera of the reveal had great importance. They  came through the kitchen from the hall to the garage, all solem, two by two, when the decision was made until the room was empty(lots of people went by) and assemble in the dark more full( garage full of trunks now covered by black garbage bags ) and then it would be revealed/(parade assembled there?) Before they went out the back door to the waiting people. (cut)

Then I'm in the living room dealing with a stubborn box and packing paper, something is on the couch and (old lady, not grandma) Says/motions something, and I go to the front door, there's people there(look happy, impatient, want to know who was decided)I say or motion something after I go through the door once again people line both sides of the road.

(Cut) then I'm at our house walking up the road, no people, it's the next day, (the couple) are walking down the hill(visit/presentation Of themselves?/thanks for the use of your place visit?) with mom/dad saying something possibly with someone saying that it was a shock too that (his girlfriend) wasn't chosen(my mind says he and his girlfriend were secretly dating and only a few knew they were, but most thought they were) But it wasn't like they had to follow the tradition but no one had ever broke it before. (Not the girlfriend and the guy) looked half thrilled, the horse had its head all the way down and was dark/black colored, (the girl) was in somewhat tight fitting black clothes, all cloth, (the guy) was holding onto the green/brown lead beside her, shirtless with 6 brown spots painted down his chest/stomach in a 3x3 pattern)he was in Jean's and a belt. No hat, no shirt.

(cut to being on the edge of the cement in front of the door to our house)Mom and dad said that's just the way things go as mom takes the side by side and dad the pickup and my mind says something like now how am I susposed to get there (where?) As one was susposed to take me. I walk towards the garage door and then it ends.

As a note:

There is no road at the (rough pasture land) part(section line) and throughout it I had some importance(perhaps because it was our place and it was always held there?) and could come and go as freely as I wanted, see the tests/judgements, the celebrations, not the garage part, but I did not for some reason, as I had other things to do(ferry people around 5088 tractor scene and other things around not just people) all looked familiar as this was" common but rare", and perhaps did not watch as it was to be somewhat private?

Also all the people in the yard looked like people I had seen from town. The "field of dreams ending part" was full of movie stars along the road waiting, but multiples of the same person each in different outfits from their movies, for example there were 3 or 4 Burt Reynolds and Jerry Reeds talking to each other, all dressed like they were in the smokey and the bandit series. Same with John Wayne, Tom Selleck, and others.

I use "Indian" as that is what the local reservation says they want to be called.

So...yeah...awake 36 hours haying, come home to sleep and have that.

Edited by TheGleaner
Found the dream I had wrote down

On 2021-03-18 at 9:34 PM, ExplosionMare said:

Every dream I have confuses me

I came here to post exactly this. 

Very rarely do I have a dream that doesn’t leave me confused lol

• Brohoof 1

I had to get across a creek.  So I slid down this slope which turned out to be unexpectedly mucky.  So much so that the mud above fell over me and I suffocated.  It wasn’t painful or anything, it just turned out to be a simulation and I failed.  

• 2 months later...

I don’t remember much- all I remember this one lady was asking me to do some dirty work for her during my time spending with my family but without letting them know. Something happen and I got mad at her and wanted to kill her because I don’t my family to get hurt. I used to remember the details but I completely forgot in the morning- 

• 2 years later...

Every dreams I have are nonesense and confusing, dear! One time, I was a pterodactyl shooting lasers with it's eyes on the ships that were about to colonize the America in order to protect the natives! Another was me being Iron Man because I opened a random door during a zombie apocalypse! :toldya:

• Brohoof 1