Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream last night?

Yet another interesting one to share. 

I believe the time was taking around the 70's, i wasn't quite sure what role I was doing since the dream keep going back and forth. I was a very tall man around my 40's. I was with this other man who was much shorter than me.  We were going around in this building. We're like two business man. We visit rooms, and one of the room was quite disturbing (not going to share it..yet) but as we walked around some more, I realized while it may seems we ran our business like any normal company, but behind of it all, it was actually a child-sex traffic and prostitution. And we're working as a pimp behind the curtains as we worked as a normal business man to cover it up. Although, something about this man I was with, I didn't feel comfortable around with despite of us working under the same shady job. The dream shifted, and the man was upset with me about something and I didn't bother to listen to him. I supposed I was his boss. The last thing I said to him was that I know about him being a serial killer and he should watch what he's saying. The dream shifted and it looks like a year or two passed, and the man doesn't work for me anymore. I was working and got a call from the man. He told me that he have my daughter and hid her away somewhere in the building. I panicked and called the polices. At that very moment, I didn't care about my cover being blown and I know the man didn't care either. I just want to find my daughter.  The police came and helped me search for her. They did eventually uncover all my human traffic work but they came back to me with a bad news. They found her dead and her was body hanging. I remembered falling onto my knees, with  my face nearly touching the floor, and brawled  like a baby. The man turned himself in and that was the last thing I remember. 

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamt I was playing bloodborne in real life. But I never played bloodborne. It looked and felt real, too. It was terrifying. There was this old house that looked like an antiquity shop. It was raining outside, and I could hear growling and chanting from somewhere else inside the building. The growling was the terrifying part. I recently saw this video about a sloth bear viciously devouring the face of an old man, and that took the threat of werewolves in my vicinity to a whole new level. Since we all know a werewolf is roughly equivalent to three sloth bears or more.

But the point is. Bring bloodborne to pc. I've been waiting to play that game since forever. And buying a console over a single video game is a nope.

Still. Pretty cool dream. But then again. Most of my dreams look like movies. I usually hear people mentioning glitches in their dreams, where logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead. A face not looking quite right. Or weird architecture. Not my case. At least not in dreams. They are perfect for some reason. New songs from artists that were never born. Impossible cities from future and past. Fantastic creatures. Amazing imagery. My potential becomes unlocked.

For example. If I tried to visualize now. I can do it, but it is difficult. Meanwhile, during the dream state. It is effortless. Images come to live in sequence without me thinking about it.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
Typo