Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you just buy?

Kaneki

They need to be fed 2 on Android. I played the first one while it was still a little thing made by a single person in game maker, and now it's a big popular thing and it's nice to see aspiring game designers go that far in what I think was 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a 2013 Juan Pablo Montoya diecast last week and it arrived on Saturday. Overall, I'm a bit disappointed in the engine detail, and how the hood (bonnet) is weird to open and only opens to like 30 degrees. Interior detail is not as good as my 2010 diecast of the same Lionel Racing Collectibles Platinum series but the car still looks nice.

post-7464-0-05029300-1398173187_thumb.jpg

Going to paint it in my iRacing livery

post-7464-0-55361100-1398173326_thumb.jpg

Edited by DW12

Got myself some new Angel Beats! posters. They're real nice, I prefer them over the 'normal' posters, the fabric looks so much nicer. :wub: Oh and these ones are pretty big (32x42 inches), don't know why I went with ones of this size ... but hey, why not? :lol:

PAWRAC9.png

• 1 month later...

I went to the flea market today and purchased this dual output 0-18 V 5 A power supply for all my small electronic hobby needs.

post-20583-0-19587600-1402776925_thumb.jpg

I got it for 40$ which is a pretty good deal considering the one on eBay is selling for 200$

(edited)

Just bought this yesterday, a Cooler Master 212 EVO....My current CPU cooler is just the stock one, and it's on its way out after 4-5 years of usage. Heard lots of good things about this one. :squee: It'll be mounted to a Phenom II x6 1055T CPU.

cmhyper212evo-01-big.jpg

Edited by :Flutterdash: