Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good 'Morrow Ladies And Gentle Colts

Dr. Regni Temporis

My Name is......

Not Really Important I Imagine. What is important however are What I Like To Do And How I Like My Tea.

What I Like To Do:

Rap

Write Fan Fictions

Doing Fan Dubs

Recording Idiotic Videos

And Drawing Personal Comics.

Expect Jokes, Crazy Ideas, and Drooling, as well as better speech, for which I apologize for my writing forthwith.

As For My Tea, green Tea With a hint of lemon and No Sugar. My Earl Grey is to be black and bitter, much like my marriage, or the global relationship between Ethopia and 9 mm machine guns.

I Am Dr. Regni Temporis, also Known as Professor Time Singularity, and I Hope we have a pleasant time together.

Welcome to the herd friend!

I hope your stay with us is as long and enjoyable as mine has been!

I hope your writing flourishes!

If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask me!

And tea with no sugar makes me sad :C

Greeeeeeeeeeetings, and welcome, nice to meet you and i hope you'll have an amazing time here with us.

And i guess thats a pic of you on your Profile pic there, you look awesome man.

Edited by pondus30

You're using a lot of big words .w.

HAI!!! Thanks for showing me this >w> IT'S HACKING AWESOME.

I smell something big coming up...

Welcome to the forum Jami.

Looks like you got a lot of hobbies and some of them are... Trully awesome (like Recording Idiotic Videos) ^_^

Greeeeeeeeeeetings, and welcome, nice to meet you and i hope you'll have an amazing time here with us.

And i guess thats a pic of you on your Profile pic there, you look awesome man.

It Is A Pic Of Me, As Of A Few Years Ago. I Dont Do Pics Often You see. But I Plan On Having Fun. And I plan On Linking my music On Here Soon. I Hope Everyone Will Enjoy It. Warning, A Cuss A bit.

It Is A Pic Of Me, As Of A Few Years Ago. I Dont Do Pics Often You see. But I Plan On Having Fun. And I plan On Linking my music On Here Soon. I Hope Everyone Will Enjoy It. Warning, A Cuss A bit.

Well you did say you like to Rap, Rap and Cussing seem to go hand in hand! So I suppose I'll get out the Parental Advisory stickers! hehe

But anyway, where was I. Oh yes! I see that you are a Brony that enjoys to write, typing proper English! I enjoy putting a bit of thought in my posts by making them grammatically correct as well.

I like your list of hobbies and hope to see what comes of them so feel free to post them... in their proper forum, Octavia's Hall!

It seems everypony here was so distracted by your hobbies and proper English they forgot to ask the "all important" question, "Which Pony is your favorite Pony?" Normally they eat people alive for leaving that bit out.

And finally, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find us a very joyous community!

Well you did say you like to Rap, Rap and Cussing seem to go hand in hand! So I suppose I'll get out the Parental Advisory stickers! hehe

But anyway, where was I. Oh yes! I see that you are a Brony that enjoys to write, typing proper English! I enjoy putting a bit of thought in my posts by making them grammatically correct as well.

I like your list of hobbies and hope to see what comes of them so feel free to post them... in their proper forum, Octavia's Hall!

It seems everypony here was so distracted by your hobbies and proper English they forgot to ask the "all important" question, "Which Pony is your favorite Pony?" Normally they eat people alive for leaving that bit out.

And finally, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find us a very joyous community!

Thank you for such an appropriate compliment good sir! I am very delighted to see someone else as studied in the english language as I am. As well, I enjoy making my type and thoughts 'easy on the eyes'.

However, I imagine that I did leave out an essential piece of information there, yes. So I shall correct my previous blunder.

My favored pony is none other than Ms. Pinkamena Diane Pie herself. I have a thing for the crazed, and she is insanely delightful!