Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you want to live with you if you were a pony?

TyHopkinson

Sorry for the long title! It would be a mixture of Twilight and RD. Twilight because I love to read and we could tell stories of our pasts with her learning about friendship from Princess Celestia and me (as in my original pony Marvel) running away to Manehatten (that is canon right?) to become an aspiring entertainer and performer. Rainbow Dash and I would fly all across Ponyville (Marvel is a pegasus stallion btw) and prank each other and other ponies too! We would also lift weights and race each other (I would lose).

• Brohoof 1

Living on the Apple farm would have the benefits of the tight-knit family of the Apples plus the physical work of the farm- hard work may be hard work, but you get toned muscles out of it, which everypony knows the mares go gah-gah over.

Applejack is an excellent cook, Big Macintosh seems to either have or infer quite a large (no pun intended) amount of brotherly wisdom and sagely advice, and the kookiness of Granny Smith seems to be more entertaining than television on some days.

Plus, income means you'll never have to worry about affording pastries from Sugarcube Corner or whatnot.

• Brohoof 4

Octavia, classy, respectable, her job is making enjoyable music, so that would be nice to hear a lot. Plus, she's cute. Wouldn't mind going a lot little further with her.

Probably Twilight Sparkle. For one, she's one of my favorite ponies. For two: Books, man. Books everywhere.

And then there's Pinkie Pie. She'd be stuffing me with cupcakes and doughnuts and all sorts of deliciousness.

But there's nothing wrong with sleeping on the streets, is there?

• Brohoof 1

Totally not biased, but I would have to go with Twilight Sparkle. For one, I would never have to worry about her being late with the rent, and I would love someone to sit down and have a deep discussion on literature and sociology with.

That, and I would imagine she'd look cute with early morning bedhair. :lol:

Most certainly, without a doubt, Applejack. Our personalities are similar. I enjoy hard work and having fun, and I value family. Plus, Zap Apples. What's better than magic rainbow colored apples?

I think I would be best if I was with twilight, since there would be no internet I would be reading books more often. I still get out though, because if I stay inside too much the dust will kill me.. I need social life, I like meeting new people.

Fluttershy it would give me a perfect chance to study some of the animals. Also, I wouldn't mind living with Applejack if not because I know my way around a farm.

Well... First choice would be my mate, but I'd still live in Ponyville most likely. Cooking with Pinkie, learning herbs with Zecora, discussing science and such with Twilight and such. So which pony would I want to live with? All of them.

Twilight Sparkle. Why, there are books everywhere. Everywhere man! And who wouldn't want to live with someone who could do all the thinking. My second choice would be Pinkie Pie. The cupcakes are her reason. But books come first, so Twilight wins.

Rarity I suppose. :D She is a bit of a clean freak, very graceful, has really funny out burst to the smallest of problems, has the most amazing accent, and I would be more than willing to help around the store so I wouldn't feel like a free loader xP

• Brohoof 1

Wow... it's hard to narrow it down because I do like all of them, but Fluttershy is my favorite pony, so definitely her. And I also like animals, so we would have a great time together. :)

It would probably be a toss up between Twilight and Rainbow Dash. I can't really decide which one. They would both be awesome people to live with for one reason or another. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................... You know what? I would probably have to go with Twilight. But, if she kicks me out for being to stupid. Dashie, I'm comin to live with you.

I´d pick Vinyl Scratch of Rainbow Dash. Both of them are awesome. Vinyl could wash the dishes with wubs, but.. probably Rainbow Dash, I wish I could live in her cloud house :wub: also I don´t like group sports, but I need someone to do the sport with me, to cheer me up and stuff. And I think she is perfect one for this. We could go flying together and stuff.. And she also likes to read, just like me, so we could read together, talk about the books ... :wub:

Probably Pinkie Pie, because first of all she is my favorite of all the ponies and second she would be lots of fun.

Think about it...the laughter, the fun, the PARTIES!!!! :P

Oh dear. Well first off, I can cross Fluttershy and Rainbow off my list. Rainbow wanders too much, and Fluttershy, stars bless her soul, is just too chill for my tastes.

That leaves Rarity, Twilight, AJ, and Pinkie. Pinkie would undoubtedly give you diabetes, but if such a thing wouldn't exist or could be easily fixed in that time, she'd be really fun to be around. AJ would offer you a good living, a good family, and still bring fun to the table. Twilight ultimately would be one of the quietest house-mates. She studies most of the time, but still goes out and about and would engage in neat discussions. You'd learn a thing or no, no doubt, but would you be okay with studying for so long and not having a lot of interpersonal contact or talk? Finally, Rarity has a wonderful fashion sense, the element of generosity, an ever-changing profession, and a stylish sense of humor. That being said, she still has a very stubborn side that won't yield much. Unless you're a perfect match for Rarity, there's bound to be issues, and a friendship could be a little challenging.

So, fun without knowledge, work without play, knowledge without fun, or play without work. (If you like what you do, you never "work" at all!) That's quite a choice. I'm inclined to pick Applejack or Rarity, preferably Applejack.

I honestly can't decide just one pony.

Twilight Sparkle: I enjoy reading and that will be an obvious perk with living with her.

Spitfire: My favourite pony. Can fly around like rainbow dash but isn't arrogant.

Fluttershy: Kind. Loves animals. Can be funny. Makes my heart explode.

Octavia:Calssy(I prefer classy over hard party rocker.) Can listen to her composotions.

Twilight would be a great roommate and friend for me. We have a lot in common. She could recommend and lend me books to read and we could get into discussions and debates about all kinds of subjects.

But, Pinkie Pie would be a lot of fun! She'd always be able to cheer me up. And bake yummy food.

I would like to live with the Apple family, What would better than to wake up early and see all those trees full of apples? Apples happen to be my favorite fruit, (With peaches coming close to second...if only I weren't allergic to them...)

I would love to be part of the Apple harvesting!

Ugh, there are so many choices! It would have to be either Twilight or Octavia, I would love to assist Twi in her studies, and it would be nice to have a friend that is a smarty pants!

Then Octavia, what a musician! And dat bow tie! But seriously she is very classy and beautiful, I think we'd get along :)