Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

(edited)

People need to shut the heck up about this PC vs Consoles "war"

I thought the Rainbow Power transformations were one of MLP's best transformations yet.

Edited by Skarloey

But not for the heart.

Actually there has been studies that show how coffee (in moderate doses, obviously) can help people reduce their chances of heart attacks.  But hey, no worries, I'm not trying to convert you to loving coffee, lol.  To each his own.

sig-27651.c9d433c71d.png

~ Rise And Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions ~

(edited)

All Pokemon deserve love no matter the generation, clop is great, furries aren't creeps, anime is better than anything produced in the west (mlp included), the Wii U isn't a terrible console, Republicans make better points than Liberals, CoD doesn't suck, PC gaming has lower standards than console gaming, and Rainbow Dash is the most over rated pony ever.

*gets shot*

Edited by Ami Mizuno

e903e0168e.png

(edited)

Portal's the best Valve series

YES! F**KING YES! You have no idea how many people I have had to argue over this point.

Oh... and 195 pages so far of unpopular opinions. LOL.

Edited by WunderWaffen

Kanye_West1.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________

STEAM | YouTube

Embrace your enemies hate, Live in it, Become it.

When their and your time has come, you will have the strength to endure it.

The Sega Saturn is one of Sega's best consoles.

Sonic R is awesome.

Sonic 3D Blast is awesome.

After reading a thread about past gens, I must admit, bronies really need to shut up about past gens. I mean, you don't HAVE to like them, but geez, shut up about it. It's not like it's the freaking devil's creation. Not to mention, without the past gens, G4 wouldn't have existed.

I don't like Valve that much.

There are many better Sonic games than Sonic Adventure 2.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

...Republicans make better points than Liberals...

Hey, you said it, not me... ;)  But yet, we still get called the irrational ones.  Alas, politics.

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 1

sig-27651.c9d433c71d.png

I hate people on this thread who post their opinions on here, then proceed to end said post with things like: "Activates flame shield", "Gets shot", "Don't kill me", etc.

It's annoying, it's stupid, and overall it feels like they can't take criticism. Don't post things like that, it defeats the threads' purpose. It's the "Unpopular Opinions" thread, not the "Regular Opinions Thread, BTW don't kill me if I disagree" thread. You have an unpopular opinion, stand by it.

• Brohoof 2

I'm bad because I listen to music with swears.

I hate people on this thread who post their opinions on here, then proceed to end said post with things like: "Activates flame shield", "Gets shot", "Don't kill me", etc.

It's annoying, it's stupid, and overall it feels like they can't take criticism. Don't post things like that, it defeats the threads' purpose. It's the "Unpopular Opinions" thread, not the "Regular Opinions Thread, BTW don't kill me if I disagree" thread. You have an unpopular opinion, stand by it.

I am not one of those who did that, however... I think someone needs to learn what sarcasm and irony means.  I would bet that most who say those things are saying them as a joke.

sig-27651.c9d433c71d.png

I think that people should stop taking the internet so seriously. Honestly, unless there is contextual evidence to support that he is actually going to go to your home and beat you up, he is just shitposting, calm yourself.

I think that words such as racist and sexist are being far to overused. Just because someone points out that he was attacked for being white while walking through the ghetto, does not make him a racist. There are countless examples of these words being missused in circumstances that should not warrent the labeling.

People need to have less emotional involvement in things they see online. It is the internet, they are just images and or recorded audio. The less you have a panic attack over it, the less trolls with spam your inbox with it.

• Brohoof 3

Neon Genesis Evangelion wasn't that depressing lol inb4 rubber

I enjoy the Warriors series, even though it's for "little elementary children".

Coffee and tea suck.

A person's weight does not determine their entire being.

Having an inferiority complex can be just as bad as possessing a superior attitude.

• Brohoof 3

Self titled albums and songs are stupid.

The worst offender of this is Black Sabbath, who have a song called Black Sabbath on an album called Black Sabbath. Just...no

(edited)

- PC haters are nothing but content consumers.

img-2828871-1-Godot_drink.gif

img-2828871-2-ani-godot-blows.gif

Bu-but! Coffee is good for the soul!

It's just coding fuel...

- Dr. Pepper can easily take it's place.

People need to shut the heck up about this PC vs Consoles "war"

- Agreed, should be broadened to Content Creation Devices vs Content Consumption Devices war.

Edited by CMQuickfireTK

I'll be on the #! forums if you want me.

(edited)

DMing a mafia game is terrible for your friendship. People goes blind on the existing bonds in their pursuit for victory

I realllly want to vent, I really do, but posting in Life Advice as it stands would just invite more conflict on my part >_>

Another unpopular opinion: Pinkie should stop being too random. Someone should reinstall the Number 8 app in her

Edited by Starshine

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I have a lot of unpopular onions. Here's a few:

-"Metal" (BOTDF, BvB, Pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, other "metal") is the worst type of music, well second next to rap

-Hetalia and Homestuck are stupid

-MLP is over rated now since season 3 ended 

-Bronies are a lot like the bad side of the furry fandom lately

-I hate furries, and anything anthro

There's tons more but I think I pissed enough people off already :3

Old usernames: Meowstic

all the coffee haterz here...xD

so..my time to get lynched?

i hate Halo,its an overrated Game

it takes like 10 shots to the head to kill someone because everyone has this stupid armor that constantly regenerates.

(edited)

The first time I ever watched Ashens, I got bored as hell. That guy REALLY needs more personality.

Either that, or I just don't like British voices. Sorry guys.

Edited by Skarloey

Self titled albums and songs are stupid.

The worst offender of this is Black Sabbath, who have a song called Black Sabbath on an album called Black Sabbath. Just...no

Lmao!  Now that is ridiculous!  However, self titled albums are not all bad, as long as there are no song names that are the band's name.  For instance, Adema's self titled album is one of my favorites.  

sig-27651.c9d433c71d.png

(edited)

I think the Vectrex is more "overrated" than "underrated"

and the reason why a lot of people seem to love it is Classic Game Room.

Kinda like Sethisto and Trixie, lel

I don't get the point of dropping $500 just to get a new TV that looks better than the previous. Although, video quality doesn't really matter much for me, as I personally prefer storylines and humor.

Edited by Skarloey

The first time I ever watched Ashens, I got bored as hell. That guy REALLY needs more personality.

Either that, or I just don't like British voices. Sorry guys.

You're forgiven because I love Skarloey :)

I still like and enjoy the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies, Rainbow Dash is my least favorite of the Mane 6, I think Batman is overrated, Adventure Time is mediocre, I don't like PewdiePie, I don't care for most of the ThatGuyWithTheGlasses team, I like Season 3 of Friendship is Magic, and I think the Zelda series is overrated. 

• Brohoof 1

MarvelAllianceBanner-Copy_zps8b5008ab.pn
Second in Command of the Marvel Alliance!!!

I hate Homestuck... it just invades everything. I find it in every fanbase I go too and then I go to a convention and there are at least 40 Homestuck Cosplayers per day.

e903e0168e.png