Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

>I dislike Instagram/Vine/Snapchat/WhatsApp/Twitter/Tumblr/Google+/kik

>I don't know who is Ariana Grande (had to search google to spell name)

>I liked Equestria Girls :ph34r: (kill me)

>All Disney Shows are terrible

>I hate shipping 

>Dislike both PS4 and XBOX One

Who are you qouting? seriously?

• Brohoof 1

1zxbprt.jpgbabadumbadum BAH

I am against LGBT in all forms. I like Kingdom Hearts and I hate tier lists. I also DESPISE cartoon Network's new crap like Adventure Time and Regular Show, and I really hate fish (as food)

• Brohoof 3

Having recently found out Trixie has quite the following, I guess my opinion towards her might be unpopular. I really don't like her at all (sorry guys) 

>I hate that stupid choking noise characters make in anime to try to convey emotion. Use fucking words or make normal human sounds going gurhgahgh because someone is talking is annoying as fuck.

>having minors in charge of anything is a bad idea. There are very, very few counter examples, but as a general rule having them in positions of power is a bad idea, and one that can be avoided as easily as raising a number.

>I hate MAP pricing policy on airsoft items. I know they can be avoided super easily by just ordering direct from Hong Kong, but it hurts local retailers when you have MAP policy on everything your factory craps out.

• Brohoof 1

Really. really really unpopular. you are brave.

I just don't give a shit anymore. In fact, part of why I like it is because it's so taboo.

The next generation will not be any better than any of the previous ones.

>having minors in charge of anything is a bad idea. There are very, very few counter examples, but as a general rule having them in positions of power is a bad idea, and one that can be avoided as easily as raising a number.

So much THIS

• Brohoof 1

I think people generally shouldn't respond to or even talk much about, trolls, "haters," or drama of any kind. I think it is ultimately harmful to spend time on those things and that when we choose to get upset over them, even in a rational, civil fashion, we usually just keep the "wheel" turning. People should just ignore the things they don't like and can't change and not dwell on them.

• Brohoof 1

I am against LGBT in all forms. I like Kingdom Hearts and I hate tier lists. I also DESPISE cartoon Network's new crap like Adventure Time and Regular Show, and I really hate fish (as food)

Very opposed to gays/lesbians

The love that two people share between each other is none of your damn business. Trying to control LGBT's sexuality is straight up bigotry.

Do I have to show you two the United States Bill of Rights.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

>I hate that stupid choking noise characters make in anime to try to convey emotion. Use fucking words or make normal human sounds going gurhgahgh because someone is talking is annoying as fuck.

How about ponies making that noise to convey emotion?

*squee*

@,

They didn't say anything about controlling anything.

Edited by KoGy
  • Brohoof 1

How about ponies making that noise to convey emotion?

*squee*

@,

They didn't say anything about controlling anything.

Squeeing doesn't annoy me, but there are several times in even AOT were the characters response is a chokeing noise, and all the dialog is, is the menu for breakfast. It almost feels like they use the noise to convey that the main character has nothing to say.

Squeeing doesn't annoy me, but there are several times in even AOT were the characters response is a chokeing noise, and all the dialog is, is the menu for breakfast. It almost feels like they use the noise to convey that the main character has nothing to say.

I think that's the general appeal towards otaku thing.

Like they need to have fanservice in everything.

^_^

I think that's the general appeal towards otaku thing.

Like they need to have fanservice in everything.

^_^

It annoys me to no end though. If the character has nothing to say, then have them stay silent. Going gurhag-oh when another character is talking about how bad the eggs are is just annoying.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Megadeth is better than Metallica, and Futurama is better than the Simpsons :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Megadeth is better than Metallica, and Futurama is better than the Simpsons :D

Oh come on, that's not unpopular! Futurama is better than the Simpsons! :P

• Brohoof 3

LunaSig-1.jpg

Oh come on, that's not unpopular! Futurama is better than the Simpsons! :P

It really is :D Like, it's actually funny, and the Simpsons is just...meh. I don't see why the Simpsons got 20+ seasons, and Futurama got like, 8 -_-

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies