Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

That the Rainbow Power designs look good, and rainbow power is pretty cool in general. 

Me too! When I first saw Rainbow Power, the first thing that came in my mind was "AWESOME!"

mlfw10238-tumblr_m9dspnssRP1rxmai6o1_400

• Brohoof 1

My Youtube Channel

I upload clips, animations, and other stuff. I'd appreciate it if you subscribe.

That the Rainbow Power designs look good, and rainbow power is pretty cool in general. 

BROHOOF-my-little-pony-friendship-is-mag

Couldn't agree more, I love the Rainbow forms and thought it was an awesome idea. I loved how they built up to it as well! Show accurate figures of them in those forms would be wonderful! :D

(edited)
Couldn't agree more, I love the Rainbow forms and thought it was an awesome idea. I loved how they built up to it as well!

Yeah, the way they built it up was fantastic, and made Rainbow Power as cool as it is. 

I'm not sure if I would even like Rainbow Power at all if it wasn't for how well they built it up with them getting the keys and such...  :huh:

It made it feel like it was something they actually earned. 

Edited by Megajack

(edited)

I liked Equestria Girls

I love Grimdark (fan)fiction

I dont like DBZ(Not sure if this is unpopular, but i'll post it anyway)

I dont like Sports at all

Thats all i can think of currently.

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord
  • Brohoof 1

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

*sigh* Here we go.

Israel is an Apartheid state and threat to world peace.

Islam is just this generations bogieman.

The Beatles are overrated (as are the 60's).

Cheese is poison.

Sports are boring to watch.

*Puts on waterproofs and picks up umbrella*

• Brohoof 1

Avatar of OC by the lovely Skullgal56

Alright, here go some fairly unpopular ones

>I do not believe that minors should be allowed on the internet. Minors already come with a whole new set of legal liabilities, but allowing them nearly unfettered access to a place were information flows as freely as the internet tends to go terribly wrong every time a minor is involved. It would cut down on legal costs, and overall the amount of moderation sites would need as a whole if every site other than online stores and company run websites (like netflix, Hasbro's website) were 18+ only

>I do not support politicizing children. Stop selling your "Fc8" shirts to children, stop trying to market your gay equality campaign to children. Not only does it come across as a dirty and lowball tactic, but children are often very stupid and the last thing they need is to be force fed your agenda. This goes for both sides of the irrelevant party spectrum as both are controlled by banks and major companies.

>Ice cream men are amazing, like delivery novelties right outside your house. We need more of them.

Bacon is WAY overhyped on the internet. I mean, I like bacon a lot, but I feel like I can't even mention it without somebody saying ,"OMG BACON IS LIFE LOLOLOL WIN"

Similarly, I wish people would stop using "the cake is a lie" so much so that I can mention cake without somebody screaming that at me.

• Brohoof 1

29q1lx3.jpg

The love that two people share between each other is none of your damn business. Trying to control LGBT's sexuality is straight up bigotry.

Do I have to show you two the United States Bill of Rights.

Do you honestly think I give a shit what topic I'm on? If I see bullshit, I will call people out, and what you and the other guy said was complete utter bullshit. Its the 21st Century. Grow up already.

Just gonna say, calling someone's opinion bullshit just because you disagree with it is, itself, a perfect example of bigotry.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I think some aspects of the early 2000's are better than the 90's.

For example, Shrek

I think Chick-Fil-A sucks, and not because they are against LGBT.

Most of what they serve is crap, especially the flavor-less waffle fries.

Edited by Peter Sam

Just gonna say, calling someone's opinion bullshit just because you disagree with it is, itself, a perfect example of bigotry.

You know what? You are completely right. Then again. I'm a bigot towards religion, and you're a bigot towards Human Rights. Well would you look at that we're both assholes.

• Brohoof 1

You know what? You are completely right. Then again. I'm a bigot towards religion, and you're a bigot towards Human Rights. Well would you look at that we're both assholes.

A**holes forever!

A**holes together!

D**kwads, but so much more!

No matter what comes,

We'll be jerks, so whatever!

We're a**holes to the core!

• Brohoof 5

A**holes forever! A**holes together! D**kwads, but so much more! No matter what comes, We'll be jerks, so whatever! We're a**holes to the core!

Damn, that is just, down right beautiful.

OT-Apples are better, with the core being eaten also.