Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

(edited)

I'm deciding to edit this post due to the notice I received of it not being on topic.

I honestly think when going to college, it's probably the worst time for me to enroll in more than two classes. I mean, the classes are already reduced from the whole semester, down to five weeks. This can be very pressuring for someone who has very little tome as it is.

Edited by TheDarkMysteryMan

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

I find the decades of the 80s and 90s to be over-glorified by people today (especially from my generation).

Like, I just find that most of the music from the 80s makes me cringe with the overuse of synthesizers and drum machines. The obsession with video games that are sprited and in 2D has never made any sense to me. And while I grew up in the 90s with 90s cartoons, the ones I really liked (which were a few, on Cartoon Network) are only a few among a long list of favorite cartoons by me. Certainly not a particularly noteworthy time in that regard.

'Retro' should stay with the 60s and 70s and before... Then again, I don't really care for the term 'retro' anymore, since it now brings up everything I mentioned above.

• Brohoof 3

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

No offense to whoever this may apply to, but...

Most OC avatars I've seen here aren't good, especially the generic pony creator ones.

• Brohoof 8

No offense to whoever this may apply to, but...

Most OC avatars I've seen here aren't good, especially the generic pony creator ones.

it doesn't have to be good. 

1zxbprt.jpgbabadumbadum BAH

Fireworks are nothing more than irritating noise-makers.

*sigh* I suppose I have already turned into an old hag. lol

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Maybe the milk can stop the heat/burn there. :lol:

Even if the fires of the burning underworld were quenched with milk, I still have a burning hatred for that white liquid. ;)

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

Realized today that i didn't give a single shit about 4th of July fireworks

That would be me as well. I can enjoy fireworks, but I can't really get worked up for them.

Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~

I couldn't give a fuck about the FIFA world cup, or whatever it's called.

• Brohoof 3

In this world...In this world, it's not about how determined you are. It's about how far you are willing to go to get what you want. You punch me, I'll stab you, you stab me, I'll shoot you, you shoot me, I will murder every last member of your family. However far you're willing to go...I'll go further.

Hmm... let's see here... I bet I have more than a few unpopular opinions  :ph34r:

1. Technically, due to my beliefs and standpoints, I'm a conservative... but I'm not actually radical about politics.

2. Spike deserves less hate.  So, he does some stupid stuff sometimes?  That shouldn't mean he don't deserve some love.  I mean, when he ran away that one time because he thought Twilight didn't love him anymore... I just wanted to hug him and tell him she still loves him but she was just mad at him for thinking Owlicious was trying to take his spot.

3. I wish I never watched 'Cupcakes' (I didn't make it all the way anyway though)... but seriously, OMG, I just can't take it.  For one, I hate gore.  For two, Pinkie is NOT a psycho!  For three, I was crying and nearly throwing up by only watching half of it.  Lastly... WHY... just, WHY!?

4. I hate fanfics that involve hurting other ponies.  However, I don't mind sad ones.  Though I was nearly balling watching My Little Dashie... it was just absolutely excellent.

5. Light hearted jokes about Derpy are okay, but those who bash her should be ashamed.  I always feel warm and happy when people say nice things about her.  She deserves more actual love and less ironic/sarcastic love.

6. I loved the battle scene in the season 4 finale, idc if others though it didn't match with MLP.  However, when Twilight blasted him to the ground, and then blasted him while he was down - that should have been a kill shot (or rather, she should have defeated him there).  Pony-hame-ha!

7. Black licorice/jelly beans are tasty.

8. I do not like Bill Nye the science guy in the least bit.

9. Tartar sauce.  It's good on fish.
10. I like any kind of fuel/energy source for cars.  I'm not a hater towards electric/hybrids, nor am I a hater of diesel fuel, gasoline (petrol for you brits), or any other fuel source.  I do, though, wish they would not have 10% ethanol in gasoline by default anymore.  E85 is fine since it is obviously labeled as being 15% ethanol and people can use it in flex fuel vehicles, but having regular unleaded have 10% ethanol by default is ridiculous since non-flex-fuel cars actually suffer from the ethanol - it fouls up a bunch of stuff it the fuel system and engine.  That's why I regularly run fuel additives to clean out my system (such as STP, Gumout, Regane, MMO, etc.).

11. I wear my sunglasses at night... lmao, nah, jk.

12. All news channels are biased.  ABC, CNN, MSNBC, FOX - all of them.  So I don't see the big deal in saying "Oh this channel is less biased and does better research so that's why I watch it."  Personally, I watch both Fox and ABC.  Two is better than one, in the sense of news, anyway.

13.  My lucky number is 13.  That's why I went to 13, and that's why I'm stopping here.

B)

• Brohoof 2

sig-27651.c9d433c71d.png

~ Rise And Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions ~

Even if the fires of the burning underworld were quenched with milk, I still have a burning hatred for that white liquid. ;)

Milk stops capsaicin, but not a burning hatred amirite? I don't like milk either until strawberry syrup is in it.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

My Youtube Channel

I upload clips, animations, and other stuff. I'd appreciate it if you subscribe.

Milk stops capsaicin, but not a burning hatred amirite? I don't like milk either until strawberry syrup is in it.  ^_^

You are so very right my friend. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I'm not gay for Braeburn.

Yeah. Sue me.

How dare you! This is slanderous and very offensive

~~~~~~~~~~

I think that Equestria Daily is sooooo overrated..

• Brohoof 1

braeburn2_by_aeron_quillson-d7oozkg.jpg.

"Stupid Sexy Braeburn is best Braeburn" ~ NightGuard

Signature Image by ~ Aeron-Quillson

(edited)

Shipping is blergh. I also don't recognize 'sexy Braeburn' on site. To me he just seems like a random OC ~-~

Edited by Han'ei

Shipping is blergh. I also don't recognize 'sexy Braeburn' on site. To me he just seems like a random OC ~-~

He is no such thing :( He is a Fanon interoperation of an epic character.

→I think people who thinks Molestia is horrible and deserved to be shutdown, deserves a C&D on everything pony related they are apart of/made.←

braeburn2_by_aeron_quillson-d7oozkg.jpg.

"Stupid Sexy Braeburn is best Braeburn" ~ NightGuard

Signature Image by ~ Aeron-Quillson