Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

The Sega Saturn is one of Sega's best consoles.

Sonic R is awesome.

Sonic 3D Blast is awesome.

After reading a thread about past gens, I must admit, bronies really need to shut up about past gens. I mean, you don't HAVE to like them, but geez, shut up about it. It's not like it's the freaking devil's creation. Not to mention, without the past gens, G4 wouldn't have existed.

I don't like Valve that much.

There are many better Sonic games than Sonic Adventure 2.

Sonic R is underrated, IMO. That soundtrack is the definition of guilty pleasure. 3D Blast I hate, personally.

AND YES, ADVENTURE 2 IS OVERRATED! Thank you!  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

MarvelAllianceBanner-Copy_zps8b5008ab.pn
Second in Command of the Marvel Alliance!!!

~ EDM is overrated for what it is.

~ PC is better for gaming

~ Black Ops 2 is the best CoD.

~ Battlefield Hardline BETA sucked, felt like a cheap add-on.

~ 29'' mountain bikes are not "gay"

~ 26'' mountain bikes are still relative.

~ Shimano sucks

~ Fixed Gear bikes are overrated

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

(edited)

- I don't like League of Legends, I find it to be extremely over rated and have a terrible community (from what I've seen)

- Tumblr isn't that bad (atleast what I use it for)

- I actually Like alot of hated games ie. CoD

Edited by Kothen
  • Brohoof 1

I'm learning how to draw! if you have any advice or anything let me know! If you just wanna say hi, shoot me a pm! Wanna play a game with me? Add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kothen/

Rarity to me is bland. Too much Pinkie Pie seriously gets on my nerves. The new gen pokemon are actually kind of awesome. I hate politics, all of it. I love Fluttershy. I don't understand why people like Trixie or DJ pony. Cutie Mark Crusaders...can they just get their marks and just be background characters. I love Big Macintosh. I don't like being referred to as a Pegasister, I orefer Brony. Cheerwine is AWESOME! I don't get all the Final Fantasy hype. I'm honestly tired of every game that is made being a shooter. I hate annoying customers, like know what you want to order before you call. Don't bitch at me about prices, I just want to make your food and get on with my life and maybe go home!! I strongly dislike children, keep your babies away from me...your baby is gross and I don't want it near me. I hate the penny, can we just stop printing it. I hate the feel of money. Preppy bitches, can't stand them. I hate the term "gamer gurl"....I am a girl that happens to play games.

I ship stuff.

I hate the Harry Potter movies and have no intention of reading the books. (I do however like the lore and world behind the books and movies.)
I don't like Rainbow Dash
I don't adore Fluttershy
I don't understand why people dislike things for being "overrated" (for example, "I don't like Princess Luna because she is overrated.") It just doesn't make any sense.

This is one for hockey fans, I like the 'sunbelt' teams and those in smaller markets. I don't want them relocated :)

I don't like Rainbow Dash, but sometimes i see her being kinda cute when they put her to do so.

I actually like the song, "Wrecking Ball."

I despise lets play videos with a passion.

• Brohoof 1

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

I despise lets play videos with a passion.

I agree...I have no idea why anyone would want to sit through an entire play-through of a game by another person. Just seems extremely boring and pointless

I hate milk... besides for Chocolate milk anyway.

The 80's aren't that great.

I dislike anime. 

I don't get the point of watching people play games that you already have.

I don't really like dogs that much.

The Railway Series > Every MLP Comic

Trolls actually can be funny sometimes.

Anti-Bronies do make good points every once in a while. (Of course, I still hate it when they stereotype everyone just because of a few people.)

No fandom is perfect.

I may technically be a liberal, but I think politics are complete nonsense.

I love Fluttershy.

That's... not really unpopular. She IS the fan favorite, after all.

@Rivendare

I agree...I have no idea why anyone would want to sit through an entire play-through of a game by another person.

I never will understand these people and their desire to start playing a game and try to make a living off of it, That's what really pissed me off about them.

Imagine if you will not being able to buy a game you wanted to play. You know you can't buy the damn thing. So you decide to you want to see how the game looks and start looking for a walk-through of the entire game to see the experience for yourself, but by accident, you stumble across some moron blabbering about his time playing the game, interrupting various vital to know scenes with their continuous rabble on either the girl has bigger boobs or, "when can i no scope?" or some shit.

Not only you will not run in to this at least once, but you'll find these let's plays for every single game....EVERY SINGLE GAME!

I mean for fuck sakes, I found someone doing a let's play on Crazy Taxi...CRAZY TAXI! That game is not meant for someone to start their completely untranslatable feelings towards the game  when they start yelling out random crap.

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

• The US should not become "more like Europe."

The "anti-vaccine movement" is ridiculous and needs to end.

Reading some Wikipedia articles does not suddenly make you an expert on vaccines.

"Astral projection" is bunk. It is clearly related to sleep paralysis, which is a studied and documented occurrence.

There is no afterlife.

There is no Illuminati.

Someone is not suddenly a moron for watching Fox News. All of the news sources are "biased" in some way after all, and you will never know for sure what the truth is unless you watch all of them. Otherwise, you're just being fed what you want to hear.

The human "conscience" is molded by upbringing and society, and is not the final authority on "right and wrong."

The Soviet flag is offensive.

Climate change is man-made. There is no controversy. The evidence is very clear. It has been reviewed, observed, and discussed countless times. It is not exaggerated. It is not caused by volcanoes. And it is not part of some "liberal agenda" to scare people. It is reality.

• Brohoof 2

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

macklemore´s "the heist" shouldnt have won that grammy, most songs are just catchy at best, only 2 have interesting meanings (same love, and maybe thrift shop but thats overrated).

good kid m.a.a.d city should have won.

Here is another round:

• I dont really care about pop/soda
  • I feel discs should extinct  like VHS tapes
  • I find pop tarts and hot dogs disgusting 
  • I think The Simpsons should be cancled because it has done every joke in the book at least and its more, more boring and stupid every passing episode; same with SpongeBob 

Please explain, as I can't really see it.

maybe its offensive to slavs because of the massacres that occured under the name of the USSR?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Please explain, as I can't really see it.

It doesn't need an explanation, unless you have a severe lack of knowledge of twentieth century history.

Edited by Science Advocate

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

I love dupstep and other electronic music types.

funny enough the only electronic music i dont like is dupstep, and everyone over here loves it like is the best genre ever

(edited)

funny enough the only electronic music i dont like is dupstep, and everyone over here loves it like is the best genre ever

My arguement for dubstep is that it is just another insturment for a song. I have found orchestra versions of dupstep songs and my mom thinks they are the greatest things ever. Then I turn on the original and she tells me to turn off the frenetic buzzing junk.

Edited by Ami Mizuno

e903e0168e.png

then again a dupstep rap song would be the worst thing ever.

Dubstep rap?! God help us all.... ;___;

post-27102-0-85021600-1407029255.png

"I warned you about those stairs, bro!"

My OC: Flamespark