Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Goal accomplished; make a PC gamer mad. tongue.png  

Oh no, I ain't mad, I'm just stating the truth. Consoles, especially with the way how Sony and Microsoft have interpreted them, are now locked-down, underpowered, wannabe PCs sold through lies, sugar-coating, paid-for exclusives and hype. They're no longer what they were from 1985 to 2006.

Oh no, I ain't mad, I'm just stating the truth. Consoles, especially with the way how Sony and Microsoft have interpreted them, are now locked-down, underpowered, wannabe PCs sold through lies, sugar-coating, paid-for exclusives and hype. They're no longer what they were from 1985 to 2006.

From a technical standpoint, yes they are better. I just can't get used to playing on them. It feels much more comfortable to play a console with a controller than to sit down on my computer with a keyboard, but that is just my opinion.

From a technical standpoint, yes they are better. I just can't get used to playing on them. It feels much more comfortable to play a console with a controller than to sit down on my computer with a keyboard, but that is just my opinion.

Then why not plug in a controller to your PC? :P

get a bloody controller for your PC, homie

hook up your PC to your HDTV in the living room

it'll look better, run better, sound better, feel better and even taste better

Then why not plug in a controller to your PC? :P

get a bloody controller for your PC, homie

hook up your PC to your HDTV in the living room

it'll look better, run better, sound better, feel better and even taste better

Not every game supports a controller, plus. Why spend more money on that when I already have a console, graphics, shmaphics. 

I don't even play video games that much, lol.

I don't know what's so wrong about Equestria Games. I thought it was a pretty good episode.

Expectations. I ended up really liking it myself, but I took the episode for what it was. Most people wanted the Equestria Games to be the focus, and not dedicating the episode to them was a disappointment.

Expectations. I ended up really liking it myself, but I took the episode for what it was. Most people wanted the Equestria Games to be the focus, and not dedicating the episode to them was a disappointment.

That's not the reason that I dislike it. It was a huge disappointment,no doubt. But,the whole episode was just cringing.

With Spike being in front of all those people,I could barely watch the episode. Also,it's pretty boring.

-        I’m jealous a bit that I’m not on staff or a mod on this forum

-        I refuse to buy Pink Floyd or The Beatles on vinyl, or really any other Rock band because it’d make my collection generic and clique

-        I get irritated by topics on MLP Forums about “the fandom”, not all of them just the ones where people forget about the show or what being a “brony” is etc and get a bit dramatic about “the fandom this, the fandom that, oh the fandom fandom fandom oh the fandom”

-        I don’t like Brosnans portrayal of James Bond

That’s all I can think of :)

• Brohoof 1

What are talking about. Are you saying that I have a bad taste in movies?

No, I think he's saying you have a good taste in movies.

...I think. 

At least, that's how I interpreted it. 

Sleepless in Ponyville is an OK episode. It's nothing more, nothing less.

It's not a bad episode, but besides for the humor and touching aspects of this episode, there is a ton of moments with butchered characterization and where logic is completely thrown out of the window. I'll go over that more in a re-review I'm planning.

Magic Duel is also just an OK episode. But it reminds me of One Bad Apple, where the ending feels rushed and the antagonist gets off too easily.

And Saying "You have bad taste" is just another way of saying "You suck for not agreeing with my opinion"

Edited by Skarloey
  • Brohoof 2

All of the teen dystopian films suck and I hope people stop giving them money so we can have more movies that aren't repetitive and increasingly more awful and mind-numbing

- I refuse to buy Pink Floyd or The Beatles on vinyl, or really any other Rock band because it’d make my collection generic and clique

Smh @ dissing two of the best bands of all time. No music collection is complete with Dark Side of the Moon or Sgt. Peppers

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I live in northern Alabama but it's not that bad here. All the REALLY crazy stuff you hear about the south is just part of a very vocal minority, but people are kind of weird here compared to anywhere else.

I live in what pretty much can be considered the South, just not the "deep South", and I really don't agree (When you have the crazies all over your government, because the "vocal minority" isn't really actually a minority...)... But I don't know when this turned into political/societal talk and not climate talk. =P

Smh @ dissing two of the best bands of all time. No music collection is complete with Dark Side of the Moon or Sgt. Peppers

I didn't diss the bands or the people who like either bands or genres etc, I was just saying that I don't want or need the same old records every other person buys like sheep to make my collection complete.

Edited by Scootaloodle

I hate vinyl records. Seriously, I hate them. They get damaged super easily, are not handy or space saving at all, and unless you are buying the original records from the 60s and 70s there is no reason to buy them.

and ponies are too cute......

• Brohoof 3

I didn't diss the bands or the people who like either bands or genres etc, I was just saying that I don't want or need the same old records every other person buys like sheep to make my collection complete.

Your vinyl collection has now been declared totally lame by me B)

Edited by LZRD WZRD

On the topic of music:

I don't like the Beatles. 

I don't like Bob Marley

I don't like Rush (except for Tom Sawyer)

Used to like ACDC, now I'm kind of neutral towards them.

I don't like Nirvana save for a few of their songs.

Some of Linkin Park is okay.

• Brohoof 1