Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Humanity is not getting worse. While there are still idiots who do some horrendous things, they certainly don't take up the majority of the planet. I also hate it when people say that this generation is awful and go on to talk about how amazing their generation is. The problem with this is most generatios aren't much different from others.

Also, when people think that Equestria will appear in the future or from some post-apocalyptic event, they really need help. -3-

• Brohoof 5

I liked Charlie and The Chocolate Factory more than the original movie

Goku from Dragonball Z is one of the worse anime/manga father's ever

been.....and also Husband!

I always considered Piccolo to be Gohan's father honestly :P

• Brohoof 1

Not sure how unpopular that opinion would be now.

They both have kind have become jokes for all that is wrong with the analysis community. They are not bad people, the they just REALLY bad at their job. I do not even know why Tommy bothers sticking around. 

Edited by The Seventh Octave
  • Brohoof 2

I am too. I found the first one okay and not as bad as the fandom makes it out to be. Seriously, people are more abrasive at this than the Star Wars prequals.

Yeah, the prequels are not near as bad as the rabid Star Wars fans would have you believe. 

• Brohoof 2

I dislike when people complain about Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, etc. coming to their door. It's not like they visit every week, and all you have to do is politely say "No thanks", and they'll walk away if you aren't interested in speaking with them. Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses have come to my door before. I told them "No thanks", and they even gave me a Bible for free as a gift, then they went on their way. No reason to harass them just for trying to spread their message.

For me, it isn't about what characters were included, but how they were used.

I could've worded it out better, but yeah, that's basically what I'm saying.

I've seen people bash Rarity episodes just because they star Rarity. I mean, Wth?

Swearing to make you look "more grown-up" doesn't make you seem grown-up at all. In fact, it makes you seem more childish.

Edited by Skarloey
  • Brohoof 3

I really like the opening of MLP. Like really, really. I knew I'll like the show just after listening to that catchy song. I always makes me wonder why people say it sucks so much.

Edited by Sliver
  • Brohoof 3

Celestia is knocked out by Chrysalis the Changeling

You had ONE JOB.ONE. :angry:

I want one episode where the ponies call out the Mane 6 for all the destruction they bring to Ponyville.

I also think Markiplier is a Pewdiepie knock off. No I dont like Pewdiepie. They both scream nonsense. >_>  

I'm an atheist and I hate when religious people try to convert me and say I'm going to hell for not worshiping their God. LOL Thats nice please get off of my lawn now. :lol:

Edited by NoobyBrony

- Dubstep isn't music. It's nothing but fucking NOISE!

- Rap is absolute ear-rape

- Beats by Dre headphones are shit

- Facebook is HELL

- The Call of Duty games are some of the worst games ever made

- Nintendo games are not god-like. They're just games, that's it :P

- Gabe Newell isn't a god

- A View to a Kill was a good James Bond film

- The Lion King was an atrocious film

- Burger King is better than McDonalds

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 1