You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

Ummmm.......... I think BEN DROWNED will be mad about that and you'll regret that after you find out who's girlfriend you just kissed!

[iNSERT AWSOME SIGNATURE PICTURE OF SOMETHING FROM AN AWSOME VIDEO GAME HERE]

I'm okay with this.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Hey there,cutie!

I accept this.

(edited)

I'll burn BEN into firewood if he comes at me.

Also,I'm not a fan of guys kissing me. Unless it's ponies.

Edited by Sir Simmons

You know I'm a girl, right? And you can't burn BEN into fire wood. The fire will not hurt him. And I think he wants to kill you now. Watch your back!

[iNSERT AWSOME SIGNATURE PICTURE OF SOMETHING FROM AN AWSOME VIDEO GAME HERE]

I can burn him,and I will. If he comes to kill me.

You know I'm a girl, right? And you can't burn BEN into fire wood. The fire will not hurt him. And I think he wants to kill you now. Watch your back!

I go by avatar. Your avatar is Link. And Link is a boy.

It would be much more comfortable if I knew you were a girl.

"Walk always in shadows, so that you will see your foes before they see you."

img-13377-1-BovcYXR.png

(edited)

Thanks,Raindrops!

Looking cute today.

Edited by Sir Simmons