Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would Discord hate birds?

Bendy

I think he would hate birds if you imagine that he's still able to see, feel and smell as a statue for all that time. And we all know birds like to sit on and "drop" things on statues.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to kill all birds.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 2

I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to kill all birds.

Birds are evil things, I'm actually surprised that there are humans out there that don't hate birds! They're horrible things.

Anyways, I'm going to say that he does probably hate birds.

Hate is a strong word. I would believe he dislikes the fact that, being an immobile statue, he is turned into a target, but I doubt he'd try and get revenge or anything. He'd probably call them a nuisance and leave it at that.

(edited)

Birds are evil things, I'm actually surprised that there are humans out there that don't hate birds! They're horrible things.

Anyways, I'm going to say that he does probably hate birds.

All this kinda reminds me of the Golem Shale from Dragon Age Origins. Shale too hated birds for all that time it wasn't able to move like a statue.

Edited by Rush

Evil, you say? OBSERVE GENTLEMEN!

Posted Image

Posted Image

The only ugly birds I can think of are crows and vultures. Ostriches are okay....

Any ways, I can see Discord taking revenge birds for pooping on his statue form but I don't see him killing them. Forcing them to do crazy things just for his amusement seems more plausible.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, I guess Discord wouldn't kill them, but certainly I'd say he would want his revenge on them by using magic to make their live miserable.

And I'd say he'd hate pigeons the most above all birds.

Edited by Rush