Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Background character do you think should have an episode dedicated to them?

Beatleflight

Now you've got me interested at what her parents and family would look like too! Heck, maybe she has unknown sisters or brothers!!! XD I'd really enjoy seeing her life as a filly as well!

I also imagined that she has brothers or sisters. xD It would be so cute if there were 3 or 4 of her. Jumping around, just being derpy.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I also imagined that she has brothers or sisters. xD It would be so cute if there were 3 or 4 of her. Jumping around, just being derpy.

XD I think PonyVille would probably explode, be burnt down and stomped on by a Dragon if there were that many Derpies. XD

Edited by Beatleflight
  • Brohoof 1

None of the background ponies should get an episode. Not because I wouldn't love to see any episodes about them, but they should be left to be used by the fandom. What I love about the background ponies is that they're flexible, they can be made to be almost anything. If there was an official episode about a background pony then many fanworks would be set aside because their personalities aren't right.

• Brohoof 1

None of the background ponies should get an episode. Not because I wouldn't love to see any episodes about them, but they should be left to be used by the fandom. What I love about the background ponies is that they're flexible, they can be made to be almost anything. If there was an official episode about a background pony then many fanworks would be set aside because their personalities aren't right.

I somewhat agree. Its very true that many fans would be saddened by people spamming their fan fictions because they didn't get the facts right.