Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G-Mod Tennis, anyone? (MLPPack Required)

Mirad

Alright, I thought this would fit here, seeing it has to do with something creative...

Anyways :o , I'm making GMod videos for my youtube channel, and well, I want to start a tennis with someone. Here are the requirements to make it:

Garry's Mod ( ;) )

MLPPack (MLP:FiM Mane Six character models + Derpy)

The Squee sound (From many smiling scenes)

Any Clip editing program (Windows Movie Maker is preferred, That's what I use and it works fine)

Please tell me if stuff like this doesn't fit in here, I'm new to forums, and it seemed a good place to put it.

Back to the GMod:

You WILL need youtube, this is all going on youtube. I'll also need to know your Youtube name, so I can link the episodes together with your episodes with annotations. My youtube is on my profile, if anyone has checked (EDIT: The link for my Youtube is not working, so my account is Zninja091, who asks. Wish I could rename it :( ). I'm not too sure on how many episodes there will be, but each one can be any amount of time, but please nothing under 30 seconds. I need to try to make it a want-to-watch series. Not to be a hipocrit or anything, but they need to have a little bit of length, you know :blush: .

Final thing, I'm not doing tutorials on how to make GMod videos. I can give tips however, but I don't go into full-length tutorials. So, here are tips:

1 - My style : find something to look at in the screen shot while finding something to stand on, since I cant use seperate cameras for working. (Laptops have no Numpad :( )

2 - Window Movie Maker - place all the shots in the order you want,then use Video Tools to put an appropriate time for each shot, mainly in milliseconds,unless its a freeze shot.

3 - sound - find your sound clip that you want to use (Movie Maker), and put it in. you'll need to listen carefully to the sound, and repeat a few times if you think its in the right place. often its a little off or a little too early.

Well, just post down if you want to help or go to my Youtube and look up the video, I guess. The Video has the sme name as this post, and it has little views. So, you'll need to look in my upload list.

Brohooves to all the Bronies and Pegasisters!

Edited by Mirad

Alright, I thought this would fit here, seeing it has to do with something creative...

Anyways :o , I'm making GMod videos for my youtube channel, and well, I want to start a tennis with someone. Here are the requirements to make it:

Garry's Mod ( ;) )

MLPPack (MLP:FiM Mane Six character models + Derpy)

The Squee sound (From many smiling scenes)

Any Clip editing program (Windows Movie Maker is preferred, That's what I use and it works fine)

Please tell me if stuff like this doesn't fit in here, I'm new to forums, and it seemed a good place to put it.

Back to the GMod:

You WILL need youtube, this is all going on youtube. I'll also need to know your Youtube name, so I can link the episodes together with your episodes with annotations. My youtube is on my profile, if anyone has checked. I'm not too sure on how many episodes there will be, but each one can be any amount of time, but please nothing under 30 seconds. I need to try to make it a want-to-watch series. Not to be a hipocrit or anything, but they need to have a little bit of length, you know :blush: .

Final thing, I'm not doing tutorials on how to make GMod videos. I can give tips however, but I don't go into full-length tutorials. So, here are tips:

1 - My style : find something to look at in the screen shot while finding something to stand on, since I cant use seperate cameras for working. (Laptops have no Numpad :( )

2 - Window Movie Maker - place all the shots in the order you want,then use Video Tools to put an appropriate time for each shot, mainly in milliseconds,unless its a freeze shot.

3 - sound - find your sound clip that you want to use (Movie Maker), and put it in. you'll need to listen carefully to the sound, and repeat a few times if you think its in the right place. often its a little off or a little too early.

Well, just post down if you want to help or go to my Youtube and look up the video, I guess. The Video has the sme name as this post, and it has little views. So, you'll need to look in my upload list.

Brohooves to all the Bronies and Pegasisters!

I'll make a Tennis For the video as soon as i Check it out!If thats okay with you ;)
  • Brohoof 1

I'll make a Tennis For the video as soon as i Check it out!If thats okay with you ;)

Alrighty, cool :o .

well, I'm still thinking of what the video is and I've already made a few demo videos that I'm thinking about posting, because they are really complete videos all-in-all.

But anyways, thank you for helping, Brohoof /) :D .