Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Something in Ponyville

Amelia Monocle

i'm planning an RP where there will be 6 ponies on the bad side and 6 on the good side.

the bad ponies will have a reason for hating celestia and the good ponies will want to do something for princess celestia, (need help deciding what) and the bad ponies realise this will have a negative effect on them, so they try to stop them without revealing themselves.

any ideas?

How about an Earth Pony Rebellion

I got the idea from an earlier fiction i read and its quite good..........Fed up with being treated unfairly 6 Earth Ponies come together to form a group to make Celestia to turn everypony into Earth Ponies.

Im thinking without Pegasi or Unicorns Nature itself will fall out of balance or something like that

Edited by Cosmic_Dashie
  • Brohoof 1

Resurrection!

Phew...Bit late, but, my idea.

Immortality! There, Done!

Basically, Good dudes & dudessess discover something (A gem or something maybe?) that grants immortality and complete immunity to any sickness or disease.

They (and the general public, 'Cos they're the good guys!) can only see the good side of this - never-ending life.

They don't see it the same as the bad Sir.'s and Ladies - They can see that it would lead to a complete collapse of society as death would hold no fear, thus rendering penalties and in turn, the law, useless. To start with it would be all happy, no-one would die, wars are pointless. In the end, no-one would care for anything but themselves, gone crazy with the eternal life, pain never-ending.

The main reason the bad guys are bad though, is that they wouldn't just help by stopping societies' suicide, they want a war!

The war would drive market prices skywards, making them all rich. That is the reason that they saw fault in the 'good' plan.

That's my ideas, feel free to disregard them completely.

This does however, seem like an RP I would be interested in regardless of the actual plotline ^-^

-Joe-

How about an Earth Pony Rebellion

I got the idea from an earlier fiction i read and its quite good..........Fed up with being treated unfairly 6 Earth Ponies come together to form a group to make Celestia to turn everypony into Earth Ponies.

Im thinking without Pegasi or Unicorns Nature itself will fall out of balance or something like that

this is an epic idea!!! i am so making this XD (if you haven't already lol) thnx so much for extending on this, i will give you credit
  • Brohoof 1