Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two of my OC ponies, one of them being a very stubborn little sister.

137.RADIO

I have no idea how big the photo is since I'm doing this from my phone. If there are any problems, just tell me and Ill fix them when I get on the computer.

Uh, since a couple of people wanted me to post up my OC ponies, I hope a sketch is okay. This is Cobalia, the transgendered unicorn who's talent is making machines that move w/o magic... I don't know if that is ironic or not. I keep wanting to change her cutie mark to one simple gear, but it doesn't really convey her talent as well as the three annoying gears.

Tikvah is actually older by this point, but I had to fit her in the paper. Her cutie mark is a red plus sign for healing, but she'd rather be a spellbinder.

Cobalia's color scheme is grey eyes, white or light blue coat with dark blue mane and hooves, but she always has her mane dyed to copy Celestia's. I need help with the coat, would a color picture help? That's what I was going to do at first but I'm bad at coloring.

post-930-0-55832700-1325485095_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Not bad, not bad at all. :P

And I can see you preffer the good ol' method, a pencil and a sheet of paper. kudos to you my friend. :P

Yeah, ^_^ I tried drawing my alicorn ponysona on paint tool SAI and... I never got around to finishing it. One thing though is that I ran out of this recycled paper that I think is amazing for all sorts of color stuff last summer and with all the erasing I do when drawing, copy paper doesn't always make it past the sketches alive and I've finally managed to lose my triangle eraser. I need to stock up, but not until I get past my beardies' food budget,

Nicely done. Like the cutie mark especially. ;)

It's good to hear someone say that, :lol: I've never gotten it quite right, but it would be if pen reaches it.