Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

• 2 weeks later...

Which MLP character do you like more: Spitfire, or Discord?

Discord. Spitfire is hot and she's the best backgroundish character, but Discord was best villain and remains best entity.

Discord. Spitfire is hot and she's the best backgroundish character, but Discord was best villain and remains best entity.

That was fast, I didn't think you checked this topic anymore. :P

About Discord: do you prefer evil Discord, or the newly reformed Discord? Or, do you like both equally? 

That was fast, I didn't think you checked this topic anymore. tongue.png

About Discord: do you prefer evil Discord, or the newly reformed Discord? Or, do you like both equally? 

Nothing going on, I might as well. Too lazy to respond to the old replies that I didn't answer, though. img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

They're both fine :3 Discord is Discord, no matter what he's doing. He's chaos.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing going on, I might as well. Too lazy to respond to the old replies that I didn't answer, though. img-1298829-2-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

They're both fine :3 Discord is Discord, no matter what he's doing. He's chaos.

Cool. I've always liked the humorous aspects of his character, but seeing him cause so much trouble in the Return of Harmony episodes didn't put me in the mood to be a true fan of him. However, now after his conversion to the side of good (while still keeping his hilarious personality and mischievous nature) I can truly like him.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you make your own avatar and signature for the Once-ler one?

I can't draw worth shit :3 All the avatars and signaturew I ever make, including the Once-ler ones, are found from various locations on the internet, usually DeviantART.

I see. So what edits did you do to the Deviantart one(s)?

There's no difference in what I do to DeviantART ones as opposed to other ones. I crop, add BG's sometimes, add effects and borders.

• Brohoof 1

How do you add effects using Paint.NET?

The 'Adjustments' and 'Effects' tabs. There's not much there. I generally use this site here for adding effects after I've made the basic cropping and border changes to an avatar in Paint.Net.

• Brohoof 1

Generic avatar/signature request question

When did your interest in Scootalove begin and why?

I've always loved sibling relationships, probably because I've never has a sibling that's only a few years apart from me. Before ponies, I loved the brotherly relationship between Sonic and Tails. Since I love Dash and Scootaloo, and their relationship mirrors Sonic and Tails a fair bit as well, I suppose that's why I love it so much. I also just love cuteness xP

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

I was browsing profiles and came upon yours, upon reading further I found this note in a spoilers tab:

-I often enjoy the use of forum weapons & reaction images.

I was wondering what these forum weapons & reaction images were.

• 1 month later...

I was browsing profiles and came upon yours, upon reading further I found this note in a spoilers tab:

-I often enjoy the use of forum weapons & reaction images.

I was wondering what these forum weapons & reaction images were.

613469__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_ani

260986__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

Captioned images, be they animated or not, that serve as a copy paste response to something, usually someone else's topic. They run rampant on image boards and forums.

• 1 year later...