Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Flame Dancer

Miss Light Diamond

Hello everypony my name is Flame Dancer on this thread you may ask me whatever you please

And you can also ask my human counterpart he is an awesome dude. So ask away my pony friends.

Posted Image

Edited by Flame Dancer

(edited)

Ok, I'll start with the obvious question:

How did you become a brony?

On Facebook, My sister posted about watching the first episode and she said she didnt really get why brony's liked it so much, so I googled Brony and ended up watching the first two episodes, I kinda thought it was stupid at first but I kept watching and eventually I fell in love with it :wub:

Edit.

My sister also started to like it at about the 3rd episode, she doesn't like the whole brony thing but

she still likes the show :)

Edited by Flame Dancer

(edited)

So Flame Dancer, how did you get that ol' cutie mark of yours and what does it represent?

It represents my love for fire I like the heat and the many things you can do with it, also the enjoyment I get out of doing very dangerous things.

I got it the day I was with a couple of my friends, they dared me to fly thru a whole bunch of dragons when they were migrating my friends didn't think that I would but not even a minute before they said it I was in the air, a couple of the dragons noticed me and they started shooting fire at me, Luckily I got away safe with only one or two small burns but the adrenaline rush was amazing, and that's is the story about how I got my cutie mark.

Edited by Flame Dancer