open Dead Silent Ponyville.

Cherry Blossom

Starbolt knew a shy pony when she saw one. "Glad you're alright. I seem to be interested in what we were talking about. Want to come with us?" She offered Ruby as Starbolt fixed the chairs.

"Oh, perhaps you didn't hear me. My name is Lapis Lazuli. I had said that earlier, but maybe it got drown out by my musings. It's very nice to make all of your acquaintances." he said, being as polite as he could. He found that is one was polite, ponies took to you. He had been very bored lately, and perhaps making a friend or two could keep him busy.

Penmark didn't like this idea, not one bit. Something about these ponies...

"I.. I have to go take care of some things," He hurriedly slipped out of his chair and was making for the door.

The Library, I need to get back to the library...

"I-I'm Faint Ruby. Nice to meet you" Ruby managed to stutter. Why must I always stutter, she thought annoyed but it didn't show. After hearing Flame Dancers question, she continued "S-sure, if no one minds"

"I'm Starbolt, nice to meet you." She said to Ruby smiling. She looked to see that no pony was using her table. She stopped the spell and the tables and chairs vanished. "So where are we headed?" She asked the group.

Walking over to the doorway, he turned around looking at the slowly dispersing group.

"Well, I'm heading back to my place now, If you want a nice quiet place to chill, head to side of the park furthest from the entrance. Trust me, no-one EVER goes there, well, aside from me. Feel free to swing by."

And with that Emerald turned to leave, he halted,

"Oh, and watch out for the foggy stuff, It wasn't too bad earlier, I expect it's gotten worse now."

He left the shop, setting a mental course for his den.

Octavinyl looked at Lapis with her wings outstretched, 'Well that is one cute stallion.' she thought to herself while holding her face with her hooves. She then heard Starbolt ask a question, "Weren't we going to the park?" she replied.

Meanwhile a military partrol was going deeper into the Everfree forest. Something brushed passed the patrol, "What was that?" one soldier asked. A soldier in the far back was grabbed by someone or something, "WHAT THE?! AAAAAHH!!"

Drizzle got up and started walking around Ponyville looking for somthing to do since he ran out of things to do but all he seen was a few birds so he walked back to the SCC and sat in the back to think and let the random noises of the cafe sooth the stress he built up from all this talk about a war and pulled out a bit and started flipping it a little focusing on the bit will preoccupie him for a while.

Edited by Drew171o5

(OOC: I go do some chores and then come back expecting it to have not missed much but then there are suddenly 6 whole pages for this roleplay. Y'all are fast. Also aren't the mane six dead? I thought this took place far off into the future. Or am I wrong about that and we just kind of had a golden age of science, where it advanced exceptionally far in a very short time span?)

Silver Hearts schedule was wrong and she didn't work today, It seemed like quite a waste to have gotten up so early for nothing. She decided to go to the park and read for awhile. After all it was a rather nice day out in her opinion.

Finally reaching his 'Den', Emerald Blaze stopped motionless.

"Aaagrh!"

'Was that somepony shouting there? Sounds a long way off....Eh, It's probably nothing, jus' my imagination.'

He pushed aside the wooden boards covering his home.

'I wonder what the other's are doing right now...'

The more the merrier. He said smiling at Ruby. The park sounds like a nice idea I like being out, And im sorry I am horrible with names. he said to the white Pegasus with a cyan and blue mane.

(OOC.I think they have but the Elements of Harmony would still be here and maybe Celestia controls them or something its up to Octavinyl)

Edited by Flame Dancer

Fae heard some screams and yells deeper in the forest. The noise was to faint for ponies to hear but Fae had a stronger sense of hearing. She flew towards the direction of the yells casting her invisibility spell for good measure.

(OOC I should sleep now but I know I'm going to miss a lot if I do that.)

Penmark continues to trot towards the library alone.

Those ponies... he thought to himself. They're all so... energetic.

Once at the library, Penmark took down the sign, showing that the library was now open.

((OOC: Penmark is now located at Twilight's library and the library is now open. And if Twilight is dead, then Penmark is old as dirt; so I'm calling it a no, personally.))

Edited by Writer
  • Brohoof 1

Misty heard somepony scream in the distance. She resisted the urge to get out of the tree and investigate. She looked towards Fae to see if she was still there. "I don't know if you can understand me, but something just happened down there. What do you think?" she asked, feeling a little foolish. What if this thing was just a mutant Parasprite? Either way, she was the only thing around Misty could talk to. Unfortunaty, Fae wasn't there. Misty just watched after the creature as she left, not really caring.

Lapis notice how Octavinyl's wings had flared for a second or two. He began to feel uncomfortable. He might have been wrong, but she might of been attracted to him. She was a pretty mare, but Lapis was very shy. Although, it didn't really show on the outside. He simply nodded and replied. "Yes, we should head there now." He felt his checks burning. Luckily, when he blushed, it was rarely visible.

(edited)

"Well let's get going guys, I don't want to waste any more time." Octavinyl replied as she finished her coffee and went out the exit.

In the Everfree forest... "KEEP RUNNING!!! DIE YOU MONSTE- GGGAAAAHHH!!!!" One soldier screamed as he was being eaten alive with blood splattering everywhere.

(OOC: Princess Celestia made them immortal, specifically gave them an Alicorn life span for their services.)

Edited by Octavinyl
  • Brohoof 1

Fae flew through a bush and saw the guard being killed. 'Starbolt........ *Fae explains the gory scene*' She messaged Starbolt.

Starbolt stopped in her tracks with a look of shock and disbelief on her face.

Drizzle sees the librarys open but he aint much of a reader but he is desperate to find somthing to do so he makes his way to the libary. Not much of a talker once he reaches the door he just starts to knock checking if anypony is there

(OOC: Thanks for clearing that up I was quite confused. Sorry for asking so many questions, I'd just prefer not to get things wrong and ruin the roleplay for others.)

Silver Heart finally reached the park. She scanned the park and didn't see many other ponies, which was quite odd. However she didn't really think much of it. She laid down on a park bench and began to read her book.

Octavinyl saw the worried look on Starbolt, "Hey what's wrong? Is something really bothering you? You must be feeling sick, because of all that sugar in the coffee right?" she asked feeling concern for her friend.

Starbolt was shocked on what Fae had discovered. "T-the uh..." Starbolt mumbled unsure on how to explain what was happening in the Everfree Forest.

(OOC So sleepy. Sorry for my low quality posts, I'm really tired.)

Ruby had followed the others, keeping quite since she couldn't come up with anything good to say. When they suddenly stopped, Ruby turned her head towards Starbolt first with a confused look but then got a more worried look when she saw the other pony's shocked face.

Nor do I, He said to Octavinyl, then he heard the screams, ...What was that ? he said looking towards the everfree forest and seeing birds flying up thru the trees. Starbolt what happened ? He asked looking at the unicorn.

"Attack, ponies guards forest. Uhh." She blurted out. Starbolt tried to compose herself she conjured up a magical light and spun it around, this helped calm her. "The guards were attacked by some sort of mutated creature, they are being eaten alive." She finally answered.

Lapis follow after the other silently. He was next to Ruby, enjoying the quietness she exuded. Mostly deep in thought, he barely heard what the others were saying. "Starbolt, what do you mean? Mutated? How do you know this? The forest is over there." he asked, not understanding how she could know about something taking place in a different area.

Edited by Berry Pie