Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Wow that's supposed to be her death stare to make her look scary it was either that or Flutterbat but don't you at least think Sweetie Belle is cuter than Fluttershy I mean just look at that adorable happy face.

Wow that's supposed to be her death stare to make her look scary it was either that or Flutterbat but don't you at least think Sweetie Belle is cuter than Fluttershy I mean just look at that adorable happy face.

Nope. Fluttershy is best pony period. (sunshower there too) I mean what is better than this

Fluttershy_Artwork_1.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh I don't know maybe THIS! It's called Sweetie Belle the best pony of cuteness and awesomeness ever heard of her probably not.

post-26812-0-42724900-1402018753_thumb.png

Edited by PokeBolter

Oh I don't know maybe THIS! It's called Sweetie Belle the best pony of cuteness and awesomeness ever heard of her probably not.

Why yes I have, and I think you spelt her name wrong. its Squeakybell... :umad:

No I think she is quite, but I just think that Fluttershy is cuter. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Actually I found a typo in your spelling as well isn't it supposed to be Flutterguy the one who can hardly fly you better take that back about Sweetie Belle or then this will happen.

post-26812-0-04640400-1402022308_thumb.png

You know a type of bell that doesn't ring... A Sweetie Belle.

Ouch.

Will there be a day when these forums are long forgotten and somepony actually wins this game?

(edited)

Hey I know my favorite line ever said in a cartoon Fluttershy Fluttershy Fluttershy can't hardly fly Fluttershy Fluttersh Fluttershy can't hardly fly Fluttershy Fluttershy Fluttershy can't hardly fly had enough yet no well then? Fluttershy Fluttershy Fluttershy can't hardly fly you'd better take the mean joke on Sweetie Belle back or there'll be more where this came from  :angry: yeah I know it's Fluttershy but the joke made me mad and it made Sweetie Belle sad and of all I heard Fluttershy is the element of kindness look what you're doing to Sweetie Belle trying to represent Fluttershy if she was here she'd say this "oh, no that's a bad idea I mean i..I don't want people to fight over me and Sweetie Belle ekk. Look who we're making sad with this fight I'll stand up for Sweetie Belle forever I really love her as a pony if I have to but still just look at these faces can we lighten up. It's really what Sweetie Belle and Fluttershy would want :(

post-26812-0-10281200-1402024729.png

post-26812-0-77036200-1402024750_thumb.png

Edited by PokeBolter

Take back the mean joke in your next post or I'll make it so you completely have a different outlook on Fluttershy I'll make fun of her so much that you'll be sorry!

And everyone with a well working brain knows that Sweetie Belle is best pony she wrestled 6 more crabs and including Mr. Krabs in order to earn her cutie mark so BOOM!

(edited)

And everyone with a well working brain knows that Sweetie Belle is best pony she wrestled 6 more crabs and including Mr. Krabs in order to earn her cutie mark so BOOM!

Sir, you need to provide evidence of such an occurrence taking place because quite frankly, I don't believe you.

My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-image

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Oh come on fine hang on.....it's not my fault they didn't take nay pictures of it I just know because how could they not Sweetie Belle is boss but instead check this out. If you don't stop saying Rarity's cuter than Sweetie Belle then the crusaders will scare you more than they did Mr. Krabs

post-26812-0-98860900-1402067260.jpg

post-26812-0-21628800-1402067269_thumb.png