mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

*watches*

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Questioner... why do you watch...

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Why not?

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

646812__safe_solo_fluttershy_artist-colo

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Sshhh...

f40kn7.png

Ya shhhhhhhhhhhh stop posting I think this is the last post that will ever be here so post again if you hate Rarity, Fluttershy or just MLP:FIM in general.

img-3243014-1-W0qjY9J.pngAwesome signature made by Pink Mist 

Rule 11 Of The Internet. All your carefully picked arguments can easily be ignored.

f40kn7.png

Sshhh... Questioner is watching.

f40kn7.png

*Drinks tea.*

I'm getting use to this so call tea.

f40kn7.png

*Sets tea down.*

f40kn7.png

*Laughs*

f40kn7.png

Looks like I'm consider fancy.

f40kn7.png

You are talking like you're fancy and if there's anything I hate of culture it's fanciness it's incredibly stupid that was the reason I used to hate Rarity.

img-3243014-1-W0qjY9J.pngAwesome signature made by Pink Mist 

That will be the day...

f40kn7.png

Where's my food?