Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

(edited)

I for one find that using pouring the tea into the milk rather than the other way around is quite more delicious, old boy!

Edited by Entirely Normal Pony

You know what tea is sick. (Get's rid of all the tea stuff in the place and only water is left) Aw man a lot better I say.

*Makes coffee*

@,I'm a ruffian whatever that means I don't care but water is the only good drink in the world so it would've had to be good I mean water can be hot, and cold, and warm. 

@,I'm a ruffian whatever that means I don't care but water is the only good drink in the world so it would've had to be good I mean water can be hot, and cold, and warm. 

You drink hot/warm water :eww: ... kill this man :angry:

No I don't personally I'm just saying that it can be hot/warm and water used as a drink can be used for many other purposes like swimming in the summer would you really swim in coffie/tea I know I wouldn't so water wins. To make it even cooler it's a Pokemon type so BOOM water best liquid EVER!

No I don't personally I'm just saying that it can be hot/warm and water used as a drink can be used for many other purposes like swimming in the summer would you really swim in coffie/tea I know I wouldn't so water wins. To make it even cooler it's a Pokemon type so BOOM water best liquid EVER!

But no tea means no water since Hot water beverages are usually made into tea.

No that isn't true water has been around since the beginning of time, tea has been around since England was formed most likely I wouldn't know and I don't care either but the point is water overrules tea big time.

(edited)

The end part was an opinion but at the beginning of time oceans weren't made out of tea so water was with us forever and the body's made out of water so I really think my opinion is most likely true. Oh yeah and if you mean your last post you made it sound confusing making it seem like a fact so I didn't even know that you were trying to make it an opinion.

Edited by PokeBolter