Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Hey! No I got rid of all the tea and why has this become all about drinks I miss the good times when we were talking about Sweetie Belle being cuter than Fluttershy it was at least about MLP.

Water is not bland water has different flavors wherever you go I mean would you really like to drink poopy water or pure water it's your funeral from disease that could occur so now tea for me.

Back in the war, our great democratic revolutionary of the people Celestia toppled the vile imperialists of the Discordian regime!

Back in the war, our great democratic revolutionary of the people Celestia toppled the vile imperialists of the Discordian regime!

Interesting. Curious though, what do you think of the New Lunar Republic vs Solar Empire.

Interesting. Curious though, what do you think of the New Lunar Republic vs Solar Empire.

Depends on whether we're talking about canon or fanon.

Ok here's a story it's called the ugly and annoying Brittish man once there was an annoying brony who talked like a brittish man he was so annoying that everyone and everypony died the end. You have no idea where I get this from it's too awesome.

The day when this thread is forgotten will eventually come, but that day is not today!

*drinks Mtn Dew too*