mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

*Sitting.*

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Yolo, you have the mind of Celestia. Darkness is not always bad, just as the light is not always good. There are so many good things that happen during the night, but ponies don't usually think about them. Rather, they prefer to look for the bad things that happen in the night and the good things that happen during the day. Yes, the night may have some bits of evil resting within, but it contains an incredible amount of good; parties, festivals, fairs, fireworks, late night shows, etc.. Next time you decide to spread hate about the night, just think about the reason why Luna  revolted against her sister.

Ok then I guess you want to live in the darkness forever and you hate everything that's cute, what a great mind you have NOT!

Oh , and by the way; There is a strong difference between the absence of light and the absence of love.

• Brohoof 1

*Hears the word darkness.*

Darkness...

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

But light...

f40kn7.png

Sshh... I hear something.

f40kn7.png

655758__safe_solo_fluttershy_clothes_scr
  • Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

(edited)

Hey Chain Combo you're signature's lying to me and it's one of the honest pony Apple Jack, this is kind of confusing.

Edited by PokeBolter

img-3243014-1-W0qjY9J.pngAwesome signature made by Pink Mist 

Winks...

f40kn7.png

(edited)

Uh.....If you're seeing my signature it means you've been given a mission if you choose to accept it is to make me a signature, I really want one being on for a full month and this is my 3rd attempt if you say yes contact me by e-mail on the page or something like that and I'll give further instructions but now it will self-destruct in 5..4...3..2...1!

-_-   :)   :wacko:   :D   ;)   :huh:  :umad:   :catface: 

Vote for Sweetie Belle in the MLPF World Cup she really needs help we can't let Luna win! How else do you put this into words?

Edited by PokeBolter

img-3243014-1-W0qjY9J.pngAwesome signature made by Pink Mist 

Attention Forum games. This is message sent from The Great and Power Trixie herself. Trixie needs your votes to show off that shining Armour. Trixie is only wining by one vote and needs your support to show who canterlot who the strongest unicorn is. Vote here http://mlpforums.com/topic/82112-the-2014-mlpf-world-cup-matchday-2-group-a-and-group-b/page-113#entry2750372