Discord!

Resistance is pointless. I will win this game

only thread lord wins this game.

We are thread lord, thread lord is us. 

• Brohoof 1

this is my signature 

(edited)

So, this game now has about... 3 regular players

<- *points to self* and that one duck who kind of just pops out of nowhere whenever they feel like it

Edited by Prismwing

(edited)

would you mind describing how your day was? I'm interested :twi:

Okay, this might be a bit long since I attended for 2 days but here it goes:

Before leaving, I remembered to put my Maud Pie shirt on. When I got there, I got in the long line. But I wasn't bored because I had something to talk about with the bronies standing next to me. We talked about our favorite ponies, showed each other's ponysonas, and they showed me the card game for a bit. Also, one brony stopped by and asked "I think I know you from somewhere?" and then I asked "Where?". He then said "MLP Forums" and I revealed myself to him. He went by the name Arctic Monkeys FTW (I think he's banned now). After getting my badge, I did a quick browse and got a Princess Luna hat to kill time before attending the Poniverse panel. I saw more forum members before entering the panel room and when getting into the panel room, I saw the forum staff with most of them cosplaying. Like I did with other forum members, I revealed myself to them. The best response was from Jeric, who said "Rarity Fan Club!" (I post there in case you didn't know). After that, I looked around the convention, played a Disney-themed Dance Dance Revolution game in the game room, got a Fluttershy plushie and held it for awhile, ran into a mother and daughter who had a Maud Pie chibi plushie (I said to them pointing at their Maud Pie plushie "She rocks!"), saw fursuiters, saw only one other attending wearing a Maud Pie t-shirt outside of two cosplayers, and that's that for day one. The inside of the convention blew my horn off seeing everyone decked out in brony fan gear and even carrying pony plushies. And did I forget to mention that I publicly brohoofed bronies for the first time?

Day 2 (carried my Fluttershy plushie all day and another one I'm gonna mention later) started out with me watching The Voice: Equestria show for a bit. After that, I looked around the convention and then stopped by at the Poniverse vendor. I was talking to Jeric and other staff members for some time and Jeric ended up mentioning me twice in the Rarity Fan Club!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/4729-rarity-fan-club/?p=3637033

http://mlpforums.com/topic/4729-rarity-fan-club/?p=3647642

I also asked to get my BABSCon badge. Before leaving, I got a Rarity hat and a Rarity plushie. And there you go, my experience at my first pony convention.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 2

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Can't sleep tonight!

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Haven't seen that big pink ball of fluff in a while now. :grin2:

Enjoy those noodles while you can Stormfury.

The real assault for Crimson Keep is about to begin!

Kirby-Gunner--1.gif

Kirby with a gun...well then....

You bet. He sprays more than a sprinkler on a scorching summers day. :bedeyes:

Trouble sleeping CC? Yeah, I'm pretty much due for bed in a few hours. I have to wake up in 9 more hours. Oh well. I'll probably end up waiting another 4. :lol:

post-26796-0-54896800-1416226304.png

Now with more added tea leaves!

My fantastic signature made by Gone Airbourne

Just relaxing right now.

Haven't seen that big pink ball of fluff in a while now. :grin2:

Enjoy those noodles while you can Stormfury.

The real assault for Crimson Keep is about to begin! 

img-3724214-1-Kirby-Gunner--1.gif

I don't think he'd be a good sharpshooter at a shooting range.

(coming soon)

(edited)

This picture is dead right! :(

post-30335-0-44885900-1430707596_thumb.jpg

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

(edited)

Hi all I'm back after a loong time

btw lalast poster for 35 mins?

Where the heck are the ones that posted stuff every 2 mins?

Edited by Legends Maxed

In a world of lies, you make your very own truth.

post-30335-0-35064300-1430717684_thumb.jpg

Starring Maud and Pinkie Pie

• Brohoof 2

Maud Pie with the attack. :maud:

post-30335-0-81536700-1430723534_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1