mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

My main ranger as a high dodge chance and a ghostphase suit giving her a 70 defence bonus slandered and a 110 when behind full cover (front facing) which can be given a *aid protocol grimling* boost of 40 making her untouchable from 5 steps away in the open haha

Really? Did you use one of those sim units to give her high dodge?

My OCs:  Dividend YieldStormgiggle | Ask Me questions! | My Counting Game

Jeric, on 25 Sept 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:img-29563-1-img-29563-1-snapback.png

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Ya it was a superior agility sim and the ranger is the only member I have left who was on my first mission and survived the last one haha 

she even had a kill count of 212 before the last mission which is the highest I have ever got ‡)

img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-  points from 42 =139 and 2 coupons 

Ya it was a superior agility sim and the ranger is the only member I have left who was on my first mission and survived the last one haha 

she even had a kill count of 212 before the last mission which is the highest I have ever got ‡)

Wow. None of my guys survived the early missions...

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

ya but I lost most of my "A" team to the first sectopod I came across.. bad positioning and I accidentally extended a bit far with my last guy ¦S but hay that's ironman for you haha 

You're not the only one. A sectopod killed 2/3rds of my team first time I saw one. I did not expect it to just casually walk through buildings. 

*sniffles and sits up*

Anyone have any plastic wrap?

I will trade you plastic wrap for snuggles and cuddles.  :twi:

I will trade you plastic wrap for snuggles and cuddles.

Why do you want my snuggles? Why not... um... Trottermare's? Or something...?

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

Why do you want my snuggles? Why not... um... Trottermare's? Or something...?

Aren't you a snuggling champion or something? You're the best pony for the job!

...Eh, fine, whatever.

*snuggles warmly*

Thanks!

*Gives you plastic wrap*

Ahhhhhh

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

I win

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me