mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Its nice my computer still works okay. But i still should read more, go online less...

Also, the final 2 eps of season 6 were SO cool. Who else here has seen them? :D

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I had a daydream about ponies afterwards xD they all ate ice cream. Rainbow Dash likes rocky road best. And rarity likes....cucumber, which you know they wouldn't of had for her :P so she had mango sorbet and raspberry frozen yogurt, instead. Rarity is so funny sometimes xD still...i think i'd kinda like cucumber ice cream too o.O

What flavor ice cream does everyone else in this thread like? xD i like my sugarfree butter pecan flavor a lot....mmmmm :)

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I really Like Cookies and Cream Ice cream Flavor!

Nice. I think that was a favorite of mine years ago too :) (when i was still able to handle sugar okay enouth)

Cherry Garcia was tasty too. Its a ben and jerry's flavor. Have you had it? You should try it someday if you like the taste of cherries :D i know i do. Cherries are my number one favorite fruit and i might go read soon now that the tv is off. I'm having fun posting here, tho...xD haha

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Nice. I think that was a favorite of mine years ago too :) (when i was still able to handle sugar okay enouth)

Cherry Garcia was tasty too. Its a ben and jerry's flavor. Have you had it? You should try it someday if you like the taste of cherries :D i know i do. Cherries are my number one favorite fruit and i might go read soon now that the tv is off. I'm having fun posting here, tho...xD haha

I don't I ever had Cherry Garcia but 1 Day, I would try it!

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

I don't I ever had Cherry Garcia but 1 Day, I would try it!

Awesome :D whats nice about ben and jerry's is they are all natural, meaning no artifisal colors or flavors, and also they don't treat their cows with growth hormones. Although maybe only very few farms do that now. What brand of ice cream do you eat? i'm curious.

I only eat so delishious no sugar added coconut milk ice cream now. In three flavors: chocolate, vanilla, and butter pecan. And the 3rd one mensioned is my favorite :D

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Awesome :D whats nice about ben and jerry's is they are all natural, meaning no artifisal colors or flavors, and also they don't treat their cows with growth hormones. Although maybe only very few farms do that now. What brand of ice cream do you eat? i'm curious.

I only eat so delishious no sugar added coconut milk ice cream now. In three flavors: chocolate, vanilla, and butter pecan. And the 3rd one mensioned is my favorite :D

I usually had Neapolitan Ice cream (Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry) and Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!

Unrelated but I usually had Banana Split when I'm spending the Night with my Grandma.

Edited by Zachary

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

medium.png

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Actually, Sanic is Better

Skunky did a thing, though.

I said that.

Sorry, I had to.

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

ur mum 8

She is older than that.  :mustache:

Edited by genessee

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

EDIT: I don't understand why this post got a 'like'. But i should stop making posts that don't make sense...

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 3

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I may need to take more medications....i'm starting to feel crazy again :<

I asked if flowers were 'good'. I think i have a lot of fear in my heart right now...

Liking flowers isn't a bad thing, right? How CAN it be? Aren't flowers innocent? Or is innocence a very bad thing?

I'm so confused right now. I can't think straight. AND i feel so sleepy...

No, they are not bad things.
You should probably sleep a little, or to you want to talk about it?
  • Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."