mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

No, they are not bad things.
You should probably sleep a little, or to you want to talk about it?

Well, i pmed you why you 'liked' my post....but i'm afraid to talk about it. anyways i'm tired now. So i don't feel like complaining about my issue with liking 'girly' things anymore....i just know i want my issue to go away. and i don't want to use the net AT ALL tomarrow. cuz the net reminds me more of people who want me to be a mother f**kin' tomboy....

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Well, i pmed you why you 'liked' my post....but i'm afraid to talk about it. anyways i'm tired now. So i don't feel like complaining about my issue with liking 'girly' things anymore....i just know i want my issue to go away. and i don't want to use the net AT ALL tomarrow. cuz the net reminds me more of people who want me to be a mother f**kin' tomboy....

Sorry that you feel that way and sorry that those things happen to you, i wish i could help you.

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Sorry that you feel that way and sorry that those things happen to you, i wish i could help you.

I think the best help i can get may be my own.

I don't like the internet. Though i'm fond of this place cuz i feel people understand me better here than other places i've been...

EDIT: Sorry i got you involved in this drama...really, i am.

Edited by PinkuRiku

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

EDIT: Sorry i got you involved in this drama...really, i am.

This is not drama

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

This is not drama

It feels like it to me...but thanks...

I should head to bed. Just being on a computer is depressing me. Its reminding me too much of the things that upset me.

I tried to not be online at all today. But when the tv goes on, i can't help it...

I hope i have happy dreams about ponies when i sleep tonight :) and i'm glad i'm a member of this forum....pony fans are awesome. They care about themes that relate to love and friendship. They don't try to push violence down my throat, unlike game forum goers. You're all wonderful people here. I feel blessed to know you. I really do... :)

EDIT: Its possable that game forum goers DON'T try to force violence down my throat, but it....feels like they do :/ cuz of my autism...

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

It feels like it to me...but thanks...

I should head to bed. Just being on a computer is depressing me. Its reminding me too much of the things that upset me.

I tried to not be online at all today. But when the tv goes on, i can't help it...

I hope i have happy dreams about ponies when i sleep tonight :) and i'm glad i'm a member of this forum....pony fans are awesome. They care about themes that relate to love and friendship. They don't try to push violence down my throat, unlike game forum goers. You're all wonderful people here. I feel blessed to know you. I really do... :)

EDIT: Its possable that game forum goers DON'T try to force violence down my throat, but it....feels like they do :/ cuz of my autism...

I was about to edit the quote and say something 'witty' (AKA stupid) but then I realised this wasnt a laughing matter... oops.

• Brohoof 1

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

I was about to edit the quote and say something 'witty' (AKA stupid) but then I realised this wasnt a laughing matter... oops.

Thanks for the compassion *hug's*

Also, i'm feeling better now :) maybe my tiredness is part of why....I feel happy when i'm tired, i guess *shrug* I guess cuz i like being in a dream state a lot. I may actually have a lucid dream tonight if i diside to stay on here for awhile...hmn.

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I wish i could have lucid dreams

Actually, i wish i could dream at all

I wish i could have lucid dreams
Actually, i wish i could dream at all

Try going to bed with the idea of remembering your dreams in your head :) Helps me.

Of course....i think eating less meat could help too *is a vegetarian*

I'm gonna get off the forum and get ready for bed. I may listen to some music for awhile before bed, though. music is soothing.

And thanks for helping me feel better :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Try going to bed with the idea of remembering your dreams in your head :) Helps me.

Of course....i think eating less meat could help too *is a vegetarian*

I'm gonna get off the forum and get ready for bed. I may listen to some music for awhile before bed, though. music is soothing.

And thanks for helping me feel better :)

No problem

Now if you'll excuse me, i need to deal with my own problems now...

Of course....i think eating more meat could help too *is a vegetarian*

Seems legit.  :P

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

tumblr_mag7772s6V1qjd7uzo1_r1_500.gif

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

75fa38c01b845fbd111d73b07787313b.jpg

• Brohoof 1

200_s.gif

• Brohoof 1