mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Angry Video Game Nerd is kind of cute in that picture x3

Also, nice pony fan art :) as always^^ the one where pinkie pie arm folds with the 2 random men in the elevator is so funny xDDD and i like the picture with the rainbow too :D

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

medium.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Not Sure How many of you remember me!!!! BUT THE LORD OF L1GHTN1NG HAS RETURNED

• Brohoof 1

img-36180-1-img-36180-1-img-36180-1-img-
Signature ( and my avatar ) by Laika

"If you've got the smarts and the Guts to take life by the face and shake the Hay out of it, Then you can do anything you set your mind to, Of course there is no guarantee , but it's the thought that counts." - L1ghtn1ng Flash

Not Sure How many of you remember me!!!! BUT THE LORD OF L1GHTN1NG HAS RETURNED

Who are you?

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

I was a user that spent more time on the forum games section than I spent doing anything else, The lord of lighting is my OCs nick name, Also the living lightning rod. It's been awhile since I've been on the forum.

Edited by L1ghtn1ng_Flash
  • Brohoof 1

"If you've got the smarts and the Guts to take life by the face and shake the Hay out of it, Then you can do anything you set your mind to, Of course there is no guarantee , but it's the thought that counts." - L1ghtn1ng Flash

Angry Video Game Nerd is kind of cute in that picture x3

Also, nice pony fan art :) as always^^ the one where pinkie pie arm folds with the 2 random men in the elevator is so funny xDDD and i like the picture with the rainbow too :D

Those two men are the Youtube Legends, Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd. 

1ASb5Mw.gifKYo8aMq.gif

• Brohoof 2

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

How bout i zap you!!! XD

(Sorry) SHIP IT

Edited by L1ghtn1ng_Flash
  • Brohoof 2

okay take a look at the zap i gave Dawnchaser on Count to a million.

sarcasm-8.jpg

• Brohoof 2

sarcasm-8.jpg

Indeed

• Brohoof 1

1d323103f5c2e283622095a016d9e0f3.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1d323103f5c2e283622095a016d9e0f3.jpg

The struggle with being in fast food, i have to be the blue words?

• Brohoof 1

Irony-vs-Sarcasm.jpg

The struggle with being in fast food, i have to be the blue words?

Nah

• Brohoof 1