Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

1 minute ago, Well Borne said:

For muffin's!!

muffin_tank_by_baron_engel-dakkh03.jpg

Ah, the good old days :) 

Fear can make you kind. It doesn’t matter if there’s nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it’s okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You’re always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that’s okay because fear can bring people together. Fear can bring them home. I’m gonna leave y'all something just so you’ll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all, in a good way :) 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Mlppotterwhoovian said:

Ah, the good old days :) 

Fear can make you kind. It doesn’t matter if there’s nothing under the bed or in the dark so long as you know it’s okay to be afraid of it. So listen. If you listen to anything else, listen to this. You’re always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion, a constant companion, always there. But that’s okay because fear can bring people together. Fear can bring them home. I’m gonna leave y'all something just so you’ll always remember. Fear makes companions of us all, in a good way :) 

As long as you don't let it control you in all your actions when face'd with chaos, then all will be fine.  I say this with experience, the experience of having to deal with a total nut during a flood, yeah.  :maud:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Well Borne said:

As long as you don't let it control you in all your actions when face'd with chaos, then all will be fine.  I say this with experience, the experience of having to deal with a total nut during a flood, yeah.  :maud:

I know, I'm the doctor :)