mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

(edited)

Uh.....If you're seeing my signature it means you've been given a mission if you choose to accept it is to make me a signature, I really want one being on for a full month and this is my 3rd attempt if you say yes contact me by e-mail on the page or something like that and I'll give further instructions but now it will self-destruct in 5..4...3..2...1!

-_-   :)   :wacko:   :D   ;)   :huh:  :umad:   :catface: 

Vote for Sweetie Belle in the MLPF World Cup she really needs help we can't let Luna win! How else do you put this into words?

Edited by PokeBolter

Attention Forum games. This is message sent from The Great and Power Trixie herself. Trixie needs your votes to show off that shining Armour. Trixie is only wining by one vote and needs your support to show who canterlot who the strongest unicorn is. Vote here http://mlpforums.com/topic/82112-the-2014-mlpf-world-cup-matchday-2-group-a-and-group-b/page-113#entry2750372

I see a blue smurf calling me a fanatic, when actually everyperson that comes to this page is fanatic about something.

Blue Questioner is a fanatic about smurfs

Life Giver's a fanactic about actions including *these things*

Al Pony is a fanactic about Luna and certain ponies winning the MLPF World Cup, he's more than that but just a bunch of random stuff.

Sunshower Raindrops is a fanactic about Fluttershy, she's most likely the one who started the feud.

So yeah I'm a fanactic but so are all of you in your own way at least I'm standing up for the best pony if you mean a Sweetie Belle fanatic.

I think I won the game except for it says 05:18 Am and that has to be wrong I woke up at 7:30

• Brohoof 1