Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

7 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@WWolf :dry: Using explosions against me, are you? Unfortunately, that’s not how that works

I wasn’t using any against you, silly :please: . What happens if I use an explosion on you? Is that the equivalent of a fish drinking water :sealed: ?

2 hours ago, Nsxile said:

But its not very effective against me :fabulous:

Well, no, only against animals. But she can use Overwhelming Cuteness, for which Discord holds the current record, after holding out almost an entire episode....

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, no, only against animals. But she can use Overwhelming Cuteness, for which Discord holds the current record, after holding out almost an entire episode....

Overwhelming Cuteness doesn't really work on me :mustache:

3 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

It is not very effective on me as well:sneer:!

We're both stare resistant :yay:

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

?

In the slice of life episode, it is revealed that BonBon is actually a former secret agent known then as "Special Agent Sweetie Drops" - this matches the merch, which sometimes gives bonbon that name too.

There is a chapterbook called "Lyra, Bon Bon and the Mares from S.M.I.L.E" where some of the secret agent ponies are equipped with the "reflector deflector" - a memory erasing tool that is similar to the one used in the "men in black" movies.

• Brohoof 1