ooc Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

He can be villain if we really really need another one, But I would kinda prefer it if he was a hero.

I also haven't tried being a hero yet and I think I will be better at it than a villain.

Edited by Flame Dancer

I'm not linking the tropes. Just look them up yourself on the website.

Nightfall:

The Hero

Red Oni, Blue Oni (Red to Wits' Blue)

Cowboy Cop

Lightning Bruiser

Hot-Blooded

Heroic Resolve

Defrosting Ice Queen (Male version)

Not So Stoic

Den:

Cowboy Cop (to the extreme)

The Unfettered

The Stoic

Combat Pragmatist

The Gunslinger

Jerkass With A Heart of Gold

Badass Normal

Papa Wolf

The Lancer (to Nightfall)

(don't know him too well, but that's what I got)

Jack

The Stoic

Jerkass

Dark and Trouble Past

Badass Abnormal

The Loner

The Atoner (?)

The Mentor

Trickster Mentor

Blood Magic (duh)

Cast from Hit Points (presumably)

(I REALLY don't know Jack)

Sapphire:

Genki Girl

Badass Abnormal

Empathic Weapon (inverted, she IS the weapon)

Beware the Nice Ones

Hidden Depths

Badass Bureaucrat (when working with Wits)

Oblivious to Love (for a bit)

Boisterous Bruiser (I'd imagine)

Glass Cannon (given her status as weapon, being a unicorn, and high skill with arms)

Top Chef

Cloudcuckoolander

The Smart One

The Pollyanna

Speedy:

Dating Catwoman

Fragile Speedster

Badass Normal

Super Speed

Heel Face Turn

Beauty is Never Tarnished (even after getting caught by the Hoof and dragged halfway across the city)

The Gunslinger (of a different sort)

The Sixth Ranger/The Chick

The Hoof of Justice:

The Cape

The Flying Brick (without REAL flying, but he gets around this way)

Pungeon Master

Retired Badass (back in business)

Badass Normal/Badass Abnormal (skirts the line)

Charles Atlas Superpower

The Hero (of an old age)

Incorruptible Pure Pureness

Night Invulnerability (he shook off a fall from a skyscraper)

Thou Shalt Not Kill

And yes. Sunburn is so very, very evil you have no idea. Give him a villainous empire and he will rip everything to shreds in no time.

• Brohoof 2

This is the second time you ignored my post. I actually had my wolf's surround you to go for a killing blow. But nnnnnnnnope.

I never ignored your post I said that I am just going to let windward die In the OOC topic thats not ignoring thats me saying that I want windward to die... I can reply and Magneus and windward can get into a fight, I was actually waiting for someone to post about fighting windward. Everyone is posting so fast I dont get to read all the posts because its 3 pages back, also if there is a Next time give me a chance to reply to the OOC post dont just go off and start posting in the RP so I never get a chance. Edited by Flame Dancer

I never ignored your post I said that I am just going to let windward die In the OOC topic thats not ignoring thats me saying that I want windward to die... I can reply and Magneus and windward can get into a fight, I was actually waiting for someone to post about fighting windward. Everyone is posting so fast I dont get to read all the posts because its 3 pages back, also if there is a Next time give me a chance to reply to the OOC post dont just go off and start posting in the RP so I never get a chance.

That's too bad, I post when I want unless I'm not allowed to. If you can't continue what I continue then I simply won't continue anything. Edited by Archmage of the Universe

That's too bad, I post when I want unless I'm not allowed to. If you can't continue what I continue then I simply won't continue anything.

Than dont bother complaining about it, If you're going to tell me that I missed a post that I will happily fix it. But if your going to get angry then just keep going with the RP than why are you posting on the OOC topic ?

Jack

The Stoic

Jerkass

Dark and Trouble Past

Badass Abnormal

The Loner

The Atoner (?)

The Mentor

Trickster Mentor

Blood Magic (duh)

Cast from Hit Points (presumably)

I'd say that's pretty close. I looked up those tropes and changed it around a little.

Jack

The Stoic

Jackass Facade

Dark and Trouble Past

Badass Abnormal

The Loner

The Atoner

The Mentor

Trickster Mentor

Blood Magic (duh)

Battle Aura

Calling Your Attacks (Same goes for nearly every character I control)

Cast from Hit Points (Only with blood magic)

Sunburn:

Big Bad (prolly going to be)

Badass Normal

Jerkass

The Stoic

Combat Pragmatist

Bad Boss

The Chessmaster

Magnificent Bastard

Charles Atlas Superpowers

Lightning Bruiser

Genius Bruiser (of a sort)

Stuff Blowing Up (he LOVES this)

The Charmer (when he needs to be)

Dark and Troubled Past (to the EXTREME)

Hero Killer (he's killed Wits twice in other RPs)

And that is why Sunburn is going to be the best villain of all.

Well, once this whole Karasu business is over, Sunburn will become the main villain, and he's focused on the police station primarily, so Cherry will get a nice little break.

That's assuming that Karasu fails. Sunburn might not have anything to do by the time he's done.

That's assuming that Karasu fails. Sunburn might not have anything to do by the time he's done.

I am assuming Karasu fails. First of all, he challenging a ridiculously large amount of Player Characters to fight, which means unless we agree for every single one of them to die, he's going to lose. Plus, he's going against Wits, who is incredibly crafty and has contingency plans within contingency plans.

I am assuming Karasu fails. First of all, he challenging a ridiculously large amount of Player Characters to fight, which means unless we agree for every single one of them to die, he's going to lose. Plus, he's going against Wits, who is incredibly crafty and has contingency plans within contingency plans.

I'm not going to spoil anything, but I will say that in the final fight, he won't be as outnumbered as you think.

I'm not going to spoil anything, but Wits may very well die in order to win the fight. Oh wait, I just spoiled something.

If youre going to do something like that, wait until the final fight. The first six arent worth it.

I hate saying because I really enjoy this RP. But I agree With Cherry Blossom, I am finding everything rather confusing and everyone is posting so fast, So that plus having left for two weeks makes this all confusing.

Sorry for the arguments and all. I bid you all adieu.

What is happening right now;

Snails villain with the outlandish name is waiting for the 8+1 ponies to come to the mine.

Wits and Den are fighting over weather or not Patches should go. Den is trying to support is son-by-paper's decision, while Wits thinks he's a foal. Cherry is with wits, Sappire and Speedy are their but haven't taken sides. Jack, Nightfall, and Maven just came back after deciding the kid should go, and Nightfall gave Maven motivation to sing again. Jack is desguised as an old pony; Wits hates the old pony. Patches is sitting infront of a cinderblock Den told him to Grizzly Claw and protesting he should go, as is his right by law at the moment.

The wolf-pony is coming back from the library after witnessing the death of Windward/Windward2.

Sunburn just killed off an assassin of his in one of his street-places.

• Brohoof 3

Expanded a bit.

Karasu is a demented former vigilante who gained incredible power and went insane. He somehow split himself into 7 entities, each representing one of the Seven Deadly Sins from classical Christianity. He has declared a sadistic game and chosen 8 ponies to play with him, one of whom is the 15-year-old Patches.

Wits is horrified at the thought, because patches is a child, and not a police officer. He does not want Patches to go, and wants to take a more pragmatic approach to defeating the villain. Jack, who is acting as an aged informant for unknown reasons (time travel?) is supplying information that he believes Karasu (seriously, the name isn't that hard) should have his rules enforced, because he is afraid that Karasu will destroy the city otherwise. Wits has a plan to prevent this from happening, using more conventional police tactics. The police have been split along these signs, but Wits has noted that Nightfall gets the final say.

Speedy was a catwoman-ish thrill seeking villain who was recruited by Wits in return for guns, excitement, money, and support. Sapphire took it upon her to train Speedy, and acted as a mentor. However, Speedy is VERY attractive, and Sapphire could not deal with feelings, and expressed them to her. Speedy reciprocated, but it is unknown whether this is genuine, or part of some future gambit. They have been called back to the police station to prepare for the raid. Magneus has also been called

Sunburn is the mob boss who controls most of Manehattan's criminal empire. He recently hired an assassin to kill somepony, but they failed. He thus killed them in order to preserve his empire's sanctity. He also has malicious plans he intends to carr yout.

• Brohoof 2

You pretty much got it correct. Only he's waiting for 7+1 ponies, not eight. Also, is Karasu that strange of a name? I can't exactly give such a dark character a normal pony name, can I? Imagine if his name was Moon Dust and he was a complete psychopathic killer. That would just be silly.

You pretty much got it correct. Only he's waiting for 7+1 ponies, not eight. Also, is Karasu that strange of a name? I can't exactly give such a dark character a normal pony name, can I? Imagine if his name was Moon Dust and he was a complete psychopathic killer. That would just be silly.

One fan-fic uses "Spell Nexus". I use "Sunburn" and "Wits End". Also "Nightfall" and "Mighty Force". There are very pony names that still sounds badflank. Heck, even "Shining Armor" from the show qualifies.