Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New mine little pony mod addition idea

Claudia Smoles

Hey, I have an idea for a mod to add to the 'mine little pony' mod. But I think it is REALLY hard to do and I don't know anything about this so.. here's my idea:

I want every species of pony (at least the 3 based ones. Alicorns have to wait.) to get special features. I don't know if this could be applied to the skins, so maybe a screen that pops up every time you open a server to choose what kind of pony you're playing with?

Earth ponies: can gather apples from apple trees. A bucking motion and a high change of apples falling out would be cool. If that is too hard, maybe if an earth pony chops a tree down, apples might fall out. And maybe earth ponies could do more damage if they fight without swords.

Pegasi: if you press a button, you can fly faster every time you press it(or maybe just an immediate rainboom). On creative it goes to the sonic rainboom (which is either a trail of blocks that disappears(?) in a few minutes or the potion effect in different colors and a cool sound effect) where you can fly SUPER fast for about 30 seconds or so. In survival you will first have to learn this skill (?) but in creative you can just do it. On a multiplayer server this option might be gaven away to specific players by the moderators.

Unicorns: can use simple spells such as breathing underwater, leaving flowers wherever they go, and maybe stuff like laser beams(?). These spells can be learned from books(?) and maybe you will have to choose a specific bunch of spells you will be able to learn from a list, so not everypony will be as good as Twilight(?). It would also be cool if unicorns could create warps so they can 'teleport'.

I know this is very hard to do, but it would be SO cool if it would be SOMETHING like this. (for everypony who is interested :3)

Thanks!

Edited by Claudia Smoles