Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

So wait your still in the RP? just not a mod? right?

Oh i really wish we don't lose anymore people... it would be such a shame...

Yeah. I'm still in the RP, as both Evergreen and Encore. I just need someone to either replace me as a mod or assist me in moderating. 

Yeah. I'm still in the RP, as both Evergreen and Encore. I just need someone to either replace me as a mod or assist me in moderating. 

Well that's a relief. It would have been terrible if you left. But i have no idea who would become the new mod though. oh this is definitely going to extend the delay on the start...

Hmm, well then we will need to find a replacement... not only for the opening for Moderator of House Whitegold but likely your characters even until you return.

No, I can still be my characters... I just won't be able to commit the time to actually moderate, and play as all the House Officials, and whatnot. I really need to study more than I do - I'm failing Physics at the moment - and if I mod House Whitegold in addition to playing as two characters, as well as my other RPs, I won't have nearly enough time to commit to my studies. Sorry, Scholar.

I can act as Mod until you find a replacement, if it means starting this RP on time.

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 2

No, I can still be my characters... I just won't be able to commit the time to actually moderate, and play as all the House Officials, and whatnot. I really need to study more than I do - I'm failing Physics at the moment - and if I mod House Whitegold in addition to playing as two characters, as well as my other RPs, I won't have nearly enough time to commit to my studies. Sorry, Scholar.

I can act as Mod until you find a replacement, if it means starting this RP on time.

If i was in Physics i would try to help. Sadly i'm in Chemistry. One year behind heheh. Hopefully you can be mod Until this starts. Its That way we can still use your starting post. Failing though... Just seems odd to me. By this time in the year a new marking period started so everyone practically has a A right now. The only way they would be failing is if they either missed all there assignments or missed a very big assignment.Or if there Teacher gave them a quiz or test and they bombed it,

Edited by AnonBrony

If i was in Physics i would try to help. Sadly i'm in Chemistry. One year behind heheh. Hopefully you can be mod Until this starts. Its That way we can still use your starting post. Failing though... Just seems odd to me. By this time in the year a new marking period started so everyone practically has a A right now. The only way they would be failing is if they either missed all there assignments or missed a very big assignment.Or if there Teacher gave them a quiz or test and they bombed it,

Well, I've been in classes over a month now, and I've already bombed the first test, so... It really would help if my professor knew how to teach.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I've been in classes over a month now, and I've already bombed the first test, so... It really would help if my professor knew how to teach.

What do you mean? Is the teacher amateurish or something? Or does he/she give out vague information?

What do you mean? Is the teacher amateurish or something? Or does he/she give out vague information?

She knows what she's talking about, but she doesn't give us half the formulas, and when she does, she doesn't explain how to use it, or what the variables mean. She just says, "Oh, you'll need this for problem." Not to mention she's from Singapore and hard to understand sometimes.

It is fine if the moderators help each other, and in a very large way are supposed to work together.

I am sure the other moderators can help you until we find a replacement, that way we can hopefully start soon.

• Brohoof 2

What I mean, is get rid of the Singer and have the Composer and the Musician be brother/sister twins that sing the male and female parts. They are the 'Singer' as well as being the Composer and the Musician.

• Brohoof 1

@@EquestrianScholar,

So they don't want an extra hogging all of the attention that vocals draw? Is it kind of like if I were the Author or something, so the Storyteller would want to get rid of me?

To be honest I would prefer that keep it at six, and have there be two earth ponies, two pegasus, and two unicorns (yes like the six)... yet I was told by some that six was too many. This was my way of having there be less ponies.

To be honest I would prefer that keep it at six, and have there be two earth ponies, two pegasus, and two unicorns (yes like the six)... yet I was told by some that six was too many. This was my way of having there be less ponies.

I wasn't telling you to add a seventh Gifted. I was just trying to compare and contrast with the Storyteller and a made-up Gifted as an example.

(edited)

I wasn't telling you to add a seventh Gifted. I was just trying to compare and contrast with the Storyteller and a made-up Gifted as an example.

Sigh again you misunderstand, originally it was The Six Gifted: the Composer(unicorn), the Musician (either earth pony or pegasus), the Singer(either pagasus and earth pony), the Dancer(pegasus), the Storyteller(unicorn), and the Artist(earth pony).

It was suggested I take one or two gifted out so I thought perhaps maybe we could take out the Singer and have the Composer and the Musician be the singers. Perhaps not the best idea but I was honestly considering the suggestion that I take one or two out.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

Sigh again you misunderstand, originally it was The Six Gifted: the Composer(unicorn), the Musician (either earth pony or pegasus), the Singer(either pagasus and earth pony), the Dancer(pegasus), the Storyteller(unicorn), and the Artist(earth pony).

It was suggested I take one or two gifted out so I thought perhaps maybe we could take out the Singer and have the Composer and the Musician be the singers. Perhaps not the best idea but I was honestly considering the suggestion that I take one or two out.

That actually sounds like a really good idea.

I'm up for it, most definitely. It would make the plot more interesting when it comes to using powers.

Wait i'm not a unicorn? huh... that changes things. I assumed i was a unicorn... ... How the hell i am supposed to paint with my mouth... or hoof.

(edited)

Wait i'm not a unicorn? huh... that changes things. I assumed i was a unicorn... ... How the hell i am supposed to paint with my mouth... or hoof.

Oh? Was the plan for you to be a unicorn? I apologize, I believed the plan was for there to be two of each. Mythos Gray is one unicorn and the plan was for the Composer, the leader, to be the other. You would be able to do so by the power of your artifact, much like Pinkie Pie can do that which an earth pony shouldn't. Edited by EquestrianScholar

Oh? Was the plan for you to be a unicorn? I apologize, I believed the plan was for there to be two of each. Mythos Gray is one unicorn and the plan was for the Composer, the leader, to be the other. You would be able to do so by the power of your artifact, much like Pinkie Pie can do that which an earth pony shouldn't.

Actually idk if there was a plan... i guess we have one now :P . So... would it be possible for me to levitate a brush if i wasn't a unicorn? Maybe the artifact can be the brush. Oh! I'll call him Brushy!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Actually idk if there was a plan... i guess we have one now :P . So... would it be possible for me to levitate a brush if i wasn't a unicorn? Maybe the artifact can be the brush. Oh! I'll call him Brushy!

Yes it would be possible for the paint brush to be the cursed artifact, and as such it could be levitated. Also I love the idea of you naming it, a pony as insane as the Artist will be would do that. Edited by EquestrianScholar

Yes it would be possible for the paint brush to be the cursed artifact, and as such it could be levitated. Also I love the idea of you naming it, a pony as insane as the Artist will be would do that.

Heheheh. Thank you. Also Brushy thanks you too. Also can be a pegasus at least then? And the musician and singer can be earth ponies? Are we even still having the singer?

• Brohoof 1

Heheheh. Thank you. Also Brushy thanks you too. Also can be a pegasus at least then? And the musician and singer can be earth ponies? Are we even still having the singer?

... I guess, though I felt things would be more interesting with the Artist being an earth pony.

Yet you are the one to be roleplaying this character so I will allow you to decide whether they will be a pegasus or earth pony.

... I guess, though I felt things would be more interesting with the Artist being an earth pony.

Yet you are the one to be roleplaying this character so I will allow you to decide whether they will be a pegasus or earth pony.

Actually putting more thought into i think I'll keep him an Earth pony. Might change somethings but I'm ok with it.

I wonder how all THe gifted blend in to the whole RP.. so when do we start again? IT's already next week from last time and well, Friday soon. 

Also, can someone help me by listening to lyrics i'm trying to mix and match for Spell? I will sing a lot, me afraids.

Edited by Spell Shock

I wonder how all THe gifted blend in to the whole RP.. so when do we start again? IT's already next week from last time and well, Friday soon. 

Also, can someone help me by listening to lyrics i'm trying to mix and match for Spell? I will sing a lot, me afraids.

Oh dear, and i'm doing to have to deal with that singing aren't I? I better not have to sing with you.

And we would be closer to starting except SOMEPONY still has to review somethings! Heh, jk Scholar, not trying to be offensive. To be honest, idk when we start now. The Mods still have to do some stuff and now that Descant isn't really a mod, i'm not sure what to do for Whitegold.