Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Imagine if Grimdarks ended up being canon in MLP canon?

LittleHarmøny

So I had this brewing in my mind.. What if Grimdarks like Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, Apple sleep experiment, the more take Creepypastas like those; Imagine if they were canon? Or made canon in a way via the Cutie Remark.

Season 5 opens the idea of the smallest shift in the timeline would cause different Alternate universes

King Sombra, Changelings, Nightmare moon, etc.

So, think a small shift in the timeline that would end up causing each Creepypasta

Pinkamena, to Rainbow Factory

A whole new invented Rarity because LMR is pushing it haha

Discord's puppet, Vinyl, Octavia

All that! Twilight ends up meeting each creepypasta and has to evade each one, hijinxs insues, and the rest is up to the writing team to figure out

Haha I just thought this was a fun imagination moment

ALSO ALSO it would a musical part of the episode! Because of the Creepypasta.. songs.. and- Yeah!

I would probably have stopped watching the cartoon much earlier.

But did you have any particularly interesting insight about any of that? Or are you just throwing the idea out there to see what people think?

Because I'm not particularly interested in the creepypast stuff, but I could live with higher version of the cartoon with a higher age rating and all that it entails.

2 hours ago, Metemponychosis said:

I would probably have stopped watching the cartoon much earlier.

But did you have any particularly interesting insight about any of that? Or are you just throwing the idea out there to see what people think?

Because I'm not particularly interested in the creepypast stuff, but I could live with higher version of the cartoon with a higher age rating and all that it entails.

completely agree, maybe even having two versions!! one rated y like normal and one rated teen maybe :D but honestly that would just cause plot issues ://