Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

iiNANOii

*Tirek confirmed*

*DBZ-style fighting confirmed*

*Dislestia confirmed*

I think "shit" was censored out xD

Oh, and by the way, I thought this part was incredibly ironic. I tweeting something like "Way to go, Discord. You're only intensifying the shipping now." xD

Oh god... Brace yourselves, fanfics about Discord and Celestia are coming.

I'm writing as we speak!!!!! My ship! I squeed when that happened. :)

I wonder what Fluttershy has to say about this. 

I myself wouldn't consider it a thing.

The fanfic writers do! I love this ship!

• Brohoof 2

Oh god... Brace yourselves, fanfics about Discord and Celestia are coming.

Meme'd that for you. ^^

49664528.jpg 

I HAVENT SEEN THE SEASON FINALE

I MUST SEE NOW

I wouldn't recommend coming onto the forums before seeing the finale if you're against spoilers, friend. :)

• Brohoof 5

Just how many people is Celestia bedding? First otherworld sombra, now Discord. Jeeeze, I guess the whole "harem of stallions" thing isn't a joke anymore.

I'm going with the Somlestia ship as being more canon than Dislestia, even though it was only inthe comic. At least there, we see Celestia actually having feelings for AU Sombra, while in the show, it's never implied that Celestia really loves Discord. A wink and some flowers from Discord does not a relationship make.

• Brohoof 2

I'm going with the Somlestia ship as being more canon than Dislestia, even though it was only inthe comic. At least there, we see Celestia actually having feelings for AU Sombra, while in the show, it's never implied that Celestia really loves Discord. A wink and some flowers from Discord does not a relationship make.

I just find it funny how Celestia is the one suddenly becoming the romantic interest of almost half the power male characters.

(edited)

OHMYGEE ONE OF MY SHIPS HAS BECOME CANON! I've never experienced this before! :'D

Edited by Death The Kid
  • Brohoof 2

I just find it funny how Celestia is the one suddenly becoming the romantic interest of almost half the power male characters.

I think Luna x Sombra is more fitting, than anything, if we're talking power couples

-quietly entertains myself with DerpyxStellar Eclipse romantishippings*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

HECK YES!!!! NOW I CAN ACTUALLY JUSTIFY MY SONG AHHHHHH

Dislestia forever!!! HUZZAH!!!

BnS3H4eCMAAV5H8.png

Edited by Carbon Maestro
  • Brohoof 5

I always thought they'd be a good couple :D

To be honest, as long as Rarity, and the other 5 for quality's sake, don't get hitched, I have no problem with canon relationships :D Kind of glad they at least hinted at Dislestia. I don't know if they're a canon couple or not, but, as a shipfic author, I will say that this is a cute couple that I approve of :D