Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

Hmm OK. I'll do that. I guess i did say too much on the magic. In many of my posts i either over explain something, or explain it badly heheh. I'm the kind of guy who would give freakin' letures on such small things.

But besides the magic, is everything else in the bio OK? Just want to know before i update it... again.

Nope, your OC's magic was the only problem. From what I can see you got everything else together like you should. :)

Cool, i'll probably update now unless i get distracted again heheh. ...Oh look we got to keep our member titles i thought we lose them, can't believe i just noticed that... shit i'm getting distracted. (FOCUS YOU IDIOT!)

I do have question before i hit post. U plan to do these miniarcs. I'm curious on how you think those should play out. Like how we're gonna do them. Like are we gonna do 'em like, say for House Moon and Star, are the people in that house only allowed to interact for a bit until a certain part and then the next House gos on and the people in there interact and stuff and so on and then at the end of each miniarc we all meet up? something like that? or is it completely different? Just curious.

K finished.

http://mlpforums.com.../eternity-r1712

Don't worry its shorter this time.

Its only three short paragraphs. First explains his affinity, second explains what he can do, and third is just other guff. Hopefully thats good.

EDIT: the magic part is shorter. Just want to clarify heheh.

Edited by AnonBrony

http://mlpforums.com...irst-lich-r1146

Im not gonna use Jacob anymore but i think i had a caracter who will work pretty well with the Cult of laughther, he's undead. I originally made him for a different roleplay, but no one wanted to join it so im hoping you like it. I havent changed anything about him yet. I know that im going to need to fix him a lot. Please tell me what you want me to change.

Also i thought he could be one of the 6 prophets, since he's unndead and all. I still need to work on his backstory for Equestria divided.

Edited by discorded

Posted Image

Discorded you have completely miss the point of making a bio for this roleplay. Either you have not read the Rules and Guidelines or you have ignored them. Seriously, a 1500 years year old lich?

Now when you originally said undead I was like "Okay, probably the Cult of Laughter made him an undead but he managed to keep his intellegence and will." Yet after 'Jacob' I guess I should have known you would make another character that doesn't fit the roleplay.

As that is apart of what the Cult of Laughter is your OC can be undead, even a newly created lich as in your OC became an undead in the last 5-8 years or so. Would you be willing to have it like this?

-----------------------

AnonBrony your bio is approved.

sorry man like i said i didnt make these caracters only for this roleplay. I had them made before hand, and im willing to change this one. And i think you might misunderstand by 1500 years old. I meant that he was killed maybe around the age of 20ish and for 1500 years he's been a corpse rotting away. Im planning or writing that he just recently got brought back by the cult.

And im not sure if you know exacly what a lich is. A lich is a supposed to keep their intellegence and will. Im not just making all this stuff up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lich

And i feel like you don't like me very much with that last comment : (Yet after 'Jacob' I guess I should have known you would make another character that doesn't fit the roleplay.) Im sorry, im gonna work on him now.

Edited by discorded

AnonBrony your bio is approved.

*yay* :) . Thanks man. This Roleplay seems like its gonna be a good and long one. I can certianly tell its gonna be a while till its started. But in the mean time i can help with coming up with ideas, i certianly have a few in my head. Heh, I'm glad your heading this roleplay, u seem to know what ur talking about, even if it seems like u haven't roleplayed much on these forums. U must have some experience from somewhere. Well, anyway, hope more people join.

sorry man like i said i didnt make these caracters only for this roleplay. I had them made before hand, and im willing to change this one. And i think you might misunderstand by 1500 years old. I meant that he was killed maybe around the age of 20ish and for 1500 years he's been a corpse rotting away. Im planning or writing that he just recently got brought back by the cult.

And im not sure if you know exacly what a lich is. A lich is a supposed to keep their intellegence and will. Im not just making all this stuff up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lich

And i feel like you don't like me very much with that last comment : (Yet after 'Jacob' I guess I should have known you would make another character that doesn't fit the roleplay.) Im sorry, im gonna work on him now.

I like you just fine, I was just a bit annoyed because you keep on making ponies that are... well 'out there'. I apoligize if my words were too negetive.

I knew what a Lich is, yet Liches are normally very powerful having once been strong wizards/mages that wanted more then they had and were willing to use the darkest of arts to get it. My biggest problem is how it seemed your pony was so old and thus understandablly powerful (by experiance alone if not more). Now though I understand how that is not his true age, he was just dead for that long.

*yay* :) . Thanks man. This Roleplay seems like its gonna be a good and long one. I can certianly tell its gonna be a while till its started. But in the mean time i can help with coming up with ideas, i certianly have a few in my head. Heh, I'm glad your heading this roleplay, u seem to know what ur talking about, even if it seems like u haven't roleplayed much on these forums. U must have some experience from somewhere. Well, anyway, hope more people join.

I have experiance from other roleplay sites as well as Moderator experiance so that explains that, PM me any ideas you may have.

I've been writing his backstory more, but I'm not finished yet and if it bugs you I’ll try to think of a solution to make him seem weaker

Take your time, I may just have reacted negatively too fast. Remember with enough detail and justification many OCs can be made to work. As I said before a detailed pony is a happy pony.

how many people did you want to join until we start this thing? I would like for this roleplay to start within the next two weeks.

Aye. Vhen vill ve start zis?

*cough*

I would love to do this RP. I'm so psyched, I'm basing my Computer Science Project on Equestria Divided. As in a Text-Based RPG of it o3o

Holy Flank! I need to ask that guy for permission to do this o-o brb!

Do you by any chance have any space left? I'll admit, I'm very much so intrigued by this RP, and thus I want to join. However, it's going to take me some time to come up with a backstory/whole new character(since the one I currently have will most likely not fit in to this setting, if only because his cutie mark represents computer things, which doesn't seem to exist in this universe from the quick glance I had), so I just wanted to see if I could reserve a potential space while I come up with something.

http://mlpforums.com...tache-r1335 This is the character I mentioned before, if you were curious.

Edited by Skyman

Do you by any chance have any space left? I'll admit, I'm very much so intrigued by this RP, and thus I want to join. However, it's going to take me some time to come up with a backstory/whole new character(since the one I currently have will most likely not fit in to this setting, if only because his cutie mark represents computer things, which doesn't seem to exist in this universe from the quick glance I had), so I just wanted to see if I could reserve a potential space while I come up with something.

http://mlpforums.com...tache-r1335 This is the character I mentioned before, if you were curious.

I'm not the head of this RP but i can tell there is space left EquestrianScholar said he wanted several people. And we only got what... 2 confirmed and 2 others gonna be confirmed? Yeah we need more than that heheh. I'm pretty sure the guy will reserve a space. It sure aint gonna start anytime soon i can tell ya that. All u gotta do is just add or fix up your OCs bio and u will be in. Ofcourse he has to approve it.

EDIT: for some odd reason ur link to ur OC aint working for me... Don't knof if its just me or if u have a typo in that link. Just sayin'.

Aye. Vhen vill ve start zis?

*cough*

I would love to do this RP. I'm so psyched, I'm basing my Computer Science Project on Equestria Divided. As in a Text-Based RPG of it o3o

Holy Flank! I need to ask that guy for permission to do this o-o brb!

We definatly need more people. So my guess aint anytime soon sadly. I'm also psyched for this RP too haha.

Edited by AnonBrony

(edited)

Sundays and Mondays are not good days for me to get online, we still need more players and I will need to help those that wish for my help in fixing their bios. I hope to start this as soon as possible see when I have free time I will be expanding my basic plan and getting that done as well as fixing up bios while we wait for more members to add their characters.

Anyone can join and I encourage everyone who wishes to do so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I even have in the works a plan for antagonists I will call the Six Gifted, or as some will call them The Cursed, who may even have the potential to be of aid later as well. Their 'titles' being the Composer, the Artist, the Singer, the Dancer, the Storyteller, and the Musician. They are ponies that sought to be the best in their chosen talents yet were cursed ti live for as long as others sought after what they did (still a rough idea). It will be a side quest of sorts and I might not even be able to bring it into this roleplay.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

I even have in the works a plan for antagonists I will call the Six Gifted, or as some will call them The Cursed, who may even have the potential to be of aid later as well. Their 'titles' being the Composer, the Artist, the Singer, the Dancer, the Storyteller, and the Musician. They are ponies that sought to be the best in their chosen talents yet were cursed ti live for as long as others sought after what they did (still a rough idea). It will be a side quest of sorts and I might not even be able to bring it into this roleplay.

Oh oh! I call Storyteller! hahaha! That seems like an interesting idea. If we get to play as them i choose Storyteller hahaha. Or Composer. or maybe Artist. Meh.

I too do want to start it soon but... don't we need more people than 6 or 7? And 3 of 'em would be in one house.

(edited)

Sure you both may take one, just keep in mind I am trying to go with is the idea of six ponies that wished so hard to be the best they could be at their chosen profession they eventually succeeded... but broke themselves in the process. They got their wish but were cursed to live for as long as what they do lasted, for as long as they are remembered.

This brokenness can take many forms, perhaps causing them to become brooding and quiet, angry and cynical, overly cheerful and with a fake smile, or even a bit mad (madness being a bit clearer with the Artist actually). They focused too much on their talents and lost themselves in the process of becoming the 'best'. Also each are in their own way very good at overcoming challenges, take the Storyteller who can become a character from his story for a time or the Artist creating realistic if surreal landscapes, or the Musician being able to use the instruments he plays as dangerous weapons (examples, I am open for other suggestions and ideas especially since those here are interested in playing them).

One thing, they are more loners then anything and as long as you leave them alone (which the point is you wont)they will not be much threat to your OCs. Yet while they are not usually dangerous many times they will not see things like other ponies do, and are willing to use others for their own purposes. I would also like a mix of earth ponies, pegasus, and unicorns as the Six Gifted.

----------------------------

We need more players and if those here do claim The Six Gifted you can possibly even have them be members of the five houses or Cult of Laughter (the Artist will be the most likely of the Six Gifted to be a member of the cult.)

We need more players and if those here do claim The Six Gifted you can possibly even have them be members of the five houses or Cult of Laughter (the Artist will be the most likely of the Six Gifted to be a member of the cult.)

Actually i change my mind. I choose Artist. He sounds fun hehehehe. (plus i have a neat idea for him) We definatly do need more players like you said, but how many are we gonna need? If u approve everyone who asked i think we would have like 6 or 7. i forget.

Actually i change my mind. I choose Artist. He sounds fun hehehehe. (plus i have a neat idea for him) We definatly do need more players like you said, but how many are we gonna need? If u approve everyone who asked i think we would have like 6 or 7. i forget.

So the Singer and the Artist are claimed, lets see if the claimers can make a good bio for them. One how many we need, I hope to get most of the canon characters claimed as I would perfer not to play them all.

:wacko: Twilight Sparkle=Hitler

:huh: Applejack=Luke Skywalker

http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Rainbow Dash=King Leonidas

:angry: Fluttershy=Tarzan

:D Rarity=The Godfather

:blink: Pinkie Pie=The Joker

I'm sorry, I just had to post this.

Anyway back on topic, I think this roleplay is good for me. I like epic fantasies, and grimdark ones too. Anyway, here's my OC, I hope it's good enough. This is a really well-structured RP, and I would be honored to join it.

Edited by Hyperdrive
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

http://mlpforums.com...-eva-song-r1477 I edited (and kinda scared to resubmit),i'm considering redoing her completely but i need to know is this is okay

It seems well enough, though it needs more detail. If you like I can help you like I promised Half-Note.

:wacko: Twilight Sparkle=Hitler

:huh: Applejack=Luke Skywalker

http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Rainbow Dash=King Leonidas

:angry: Fluttershy=Tarzan

:D Rarity=The Godfather

:blink: Pinkie Pie=The Joker

ED Twilight isn't much like Hitler, nor ED Applejack like Luke or ED Fluttershy like Tarzan. The others are interesting and I wish to ask what got you to think of the Six being these characters/people?

------------------

I haven't forgotten about you Half-Note.

It seems well enough, though it needs more detail. If you like I can help you like I promised Half-Note.

ED Twilight isn't much like Hitler, nor ED Applejack like Luke or ED Fluttershy like Tarzan. The others are interesting and I wish to ask what got you to think of the Six being these characters/people?

------------------

I haven't forgotten about you Half-Note.

Well, ED Twilight is hell-bent on genocide, so I think that makes her Hitlerish enough. ED Applejack isn't really like Luke, it's just he was the only rebel I could think of off the top of my head. ED Fluttershy, well, Tarzan was the only "furious, connected with animals, guardian of the jungle" I could think of. ED Rarity's use of manipulation and deception to take over a large company was very Mafia-esque, ED Rainbow Dash just looks like him, and Pinkie, well, that smile just seems familiar...

Also, could you please specify what parts of my OC I need to work on?

Edited by Hyperdrive