ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

It hasn't been forgotten, at least i havn't forgot about. Things have happened and things are going slow. Until Scholar is more ready things are gonna continue to be slow. Just be pateint.

What the heck, I'm in. IT'S STABBING TIME!

(OC is in the middle of the links in my signature (Red Alert)

Which faction do you think Red would feel at home in?

Can I just jump in now? Would anyone really mind all that much. Oh, and I'm going to be a freelance sniper. Are guns in this universe?

I may not be in charge of this Rp, but I do believe I know Equestrian Scholar well enough to take a guess that there are not going to be guns in this universe, nor will there ever be. This is just my educated guess, and I suggest you find a way to get around no guns just in case I'm right.

I may not be in charge of this Rp, but I do believe I know Equestrian Scholar well enough to take a guess that there are not going to be guns in this universe, nor will there ever be. This is just my educated guess, and I suggest you find a way to get around no guns just in case I'm right.

Right then, OC change. Standoff works just as well. I still don't know which faction would be right for him...

(Standoff is the link on top. Special talent is CQB.)

Hmm...

I had a thought. What if I made an OC who's a gunmaker? Even with no guns in a universe, I could still kit up... They'd just be prone to jamming or breakage or something.

Sweet merciful crap, why am I having such a hard time finding the RP? Link, anyone?

Edited by Hatman

Omigosh, I LOVED this stuff, it's like a lovely little Game of Thrones type thingy so I was always fascinated by the art for this. I would join, but I'm worried that this is going to be crazy busy...

Right then, OC change. Standoff works just as well. I still don't know which faction would be right for him...

(Standoff is the link on top. Special talent is CQB.)

Hmm...

I had a thought. What if I made an OC who's a gunmaker? Even with no guns in a universe, I could still kit up... They'd just be prone to jamming or breakage or something.

Sweet merciful crap, why am I having such a hard time finding the RP? Link, anyone?

You're not finding the RP because it hasn't started yet.That's why it still says "searching" instead of "OOC".

You're not finding the RP because it hasn't started yet.That's why it still says "searching" instead of "OOC".

:l

WHAT?

That said, this explains my diffculty.

WHO'S IN CHARGE OF STARTING THIS MOFO?

srsly guise

:l

WHAT?

That said, this explains my diffculty.

WHO'S IN CHARGE OF STARTING THIS MOFO?

srsly guise

Instead of complaining, you could work out which house your OC would end up on, and again, I doubt there'd be any way you could get guns. Catapaults, maybe. Maybe a weak cannon powered by magic. But I think a gun would be pushing it a bit, personally. I came up with a whole narrative on where my OC Twins would end up, and why. Who they definitely have a grudge against. All that jazz. Do something productive while we wait for the busy host of this RP to find time to set it up. Srsly, guise, be patient. All in good time.

I'd like to add, if Standoff's talent is CQB, that doesn't necessarily mean it has to be with guns. Surely part of Close Quarter Combat is being able to fight no matter what may be at hoof to use as a weapon.

Edited by Descant

I've decided to use BOTH OCs! Okay, long post time...

Red:

Affiliation: Cult of Laughter

Story: Had thoughts about joining House Earthborn, but has hosted a deep-seated grudge against them since his almost lifelong friend Short Fuse was killed by Earthborn operatives, after which Red went underground. Only really in the Cult for the fun of seeing how skilled he is against other ponies.

Standoff:

Affiliation: House Everfree

Story: After Red went missing, Standoff went to the only show of true power he could find: House Everfree. He has gotten over Red's loss, but has a feeling he's still around, but tends to bury himself in his work to keep from thinking about it.

So, this started in August, right? Right.

And despite having a crapton of people who are in, it still hasn't started. Right? Zactly.

Why can't we transfer control?

Edited by Hatman

Because the person in charge still has plans to start this RP, and prsonally I don't think there's anyone here who could control it. What you need to do is calm down and be patient until he gets back, because I suspect that when he does, he's gonna have some problems with your OC's.

• Brohoof 1

Instead of complaining, you could work out which house your OC would end up on, and again, I doubt there'd be any way you could get guns. Catapaults, maybe. Maybe a weak cannon powered by magic. But I think a gun would be pushing it a bit, personally. I came up with a whole narrative on where my OC Twins would end up, and why. Who they definitely have a grudge against. All that jazz. Do something productive while we wait for the busy host of this RP to find time to set it up. Srsly, guise, be patient. All in good time.

I'd like to add, if Standoff's talent is CQB, that doesn't necessarily mean it has to be with guns. Surely part of Close Quarter Combat is being able to fight no matter what may be at hoof to use as a weapon.

Right. That's why I added him. He's a good hooffighter and has the ballistic shield as well (is that allowed?)

I dont think so, this is more or less the setting in the show. Its more like the medival ages, swords, daggers, magic...ect nothing too modern is aloud, from what i can tell

It isn't THAT unthinkable. A ballistic shield is just a little wall of shaped sheet steel with a glass panel and a strap...

Sees all the replies since he has been here last... I will need help to keep up on all this. I will be making a another thread for that though. Sighs.

I will get to everyone as soon as I can and answer each of you unless I can find aid.

Sees all the replies since he has been here last... I will need help to keep up on all this. I will be making a another thread for that though. Sighs.

I will get to everyone as soon as I can and answer each of you unless I can find aid.

(Engage GLaDOS)

It's been a long time.

How have you been?

I've been really busy being bored.

You know...

After you ABANDONED THIS THREAD?

(Kidding. but srs. has ben long tim.)

If you need aid i can help u out. I can check who's still in this roleplay and im willing to try and edit half-note's oc, It could make things easier for you.

So do u want my help?

Edited by discorded

I don't think there'd be anything useful I could do to help, so I'll just sit here and wait patiently. It'd be worth the wait for this roleplay. :)

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

I am willing to help in anyway i can. But I'm not sure if I'm trustworthy to do anything major. I can probably just check out people OCs and see if they are any good or not. But plz take your time. No need to rush anything.

(Engage GLaDOS)

It's been a long time.

How have you been?

I've been really busy being bored.

You know...

After you ABANDONED THIS THREAD?

(Kidding. but srs. has ben long tim.)

Hes a busy guy. Week ends aint good for him. At least be patient. Its gonna be some time 'till the RP starts. And when Scholar does come around and check out your OC, hes gonna go to town with it heheh. Hopefully you have some free time planed on that day hahahaha!

And about this tansfer of power thing you said, yeah he may be busy but hes a good man. He capable of running this rp well. He also had eperience too. And besides i doubt there is anyone else whos worthy of taking the riegns. Idk if this rp starts at summer. i can wait.

Lastly about your OCs, your definatly gonna need to add more to 'em.

Edited by AnonBrony

I am willing to help in anyway i can. But I'm not sure if I'm trustworthy to do anything major. I can probably just check out people OCs and see if they are any good or not. But plz take your time. No need to rush anything.

Hes a busy guy. Week ends aint good for him. At least be patient. Its gonna be some time 'till the RP starts. And when Scholar does come around and check out your OC, hes gonna go to town with it heheh. Hopefully you have some free time planed on that day hahahaha!

And about this tansfer of power thing you said, yeah he may be busy but hes a good man. He capable of running this rp well. He also had eperience too. And besides i doubt there is anyone else whos worthy of taking the riegns. Idk if this rp starts at summer. i can wait.

Lastly about your OCs, your definatly gonna need to add more to 'em.

FFS

Everyone's saying my OCs are all wrong. I think I'll wait for the Scholar to specify what it is.

The near constant cussing (or cussing acronyms) Might be one part of your problem. This is a family friendly forum to my knowledge. So please turn it down.

Blar. Fine.

Sorry.

The forums say that invisible text doesn't count towards the limit. THIS text is just hard to see!

Edited by Hatman