Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

By the way, when I read TheSonicAlicorn's OC profile, I almost cried. sad.png

That means the OC profile was done right, doesn't it? If it's detailed and emotion-provoking, you get bonus points.

My character doesn't even know what the houses are... so... he'd probably just avoid fighting, and restoring harmony in place for running away... unless he makes a friend!

Actually, I might check out everyone's character before the game, just to see what they're all about!

I just finished reading Descants' bio, and I enjoyed the creativity used with his magic powers. I love music, and I'd really like those powers. Oh, all the things I could do. I could play my instruments and sing PERFECTLY. laugh.png Now it's time to work on my project for school. Oh dear this will be boring.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

Which one is he using? He's got four listed. And I want to read his bio now. Like, I really want to see.

EDIT: Nevermind, great googly boogly. I'm very surprised he isn't already accepted, and given loads of gold, for that matter. That writing is art.

Read Descant and Rose Petal. They are very good. I don't see anything that needs to be changed. Once they look at 'em i sure you would be approved. if not Scholar is probably just gonna suggest minor changes. I really don't see anything major that needs changing.

Read Descant and Rose Petal. They are very good. I don't see anything that needs to be changed. Once they look at 'em i sure you would be approved. if not Scholar is probably just gonna suggest minor changes. I really don't see anything major that needs changing.

All I planned on changing was making Rag's death (The sister) consistent in both stories. I prefered Rose's version of the tale, personally. Although I may leave it that way, because they may have different memories of how it occured. Or that Descant modified his own memory to remember it that way, (He is in Whitegold, after all)

Wow i was gone for 2 hours and this just got loaded with posts. Anyway i looked over your oc the-master and it looks good.

I really cant help or look at anymore oc's today cuz i got a projet do tomorrow and im kinda behind.

Compared to other OC's I've seen, mine looks short, and I feel like its' missing something, but I'm not sure what. Any suggestions?

http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/jade-r2055

Oh, I know! I'd still like any pointers anyone has though. smile.png

For my OC's, I like to point out the certain personality quirks that they each possess, in some detail (Enough to define my OC's character), yet left rather vague so there's still some wiggle room in my RP's. Make sense? 

For my OC's, I like to point out the certain personality quirks that they each possess, in some detail (Enough to define my OC's character), yet left rather vague so there's still some wiggle room in my RP's. Make sense? 

Yeah, I should work on that. After all, nopony should be perfect. I actually meant to add things like that, but I forgot to. Okay, I'm going to get started.

Yeah, I should work on that. After all, nopony should be perfect. I actually meant to add things like that, but I forgot to. Okay, I'm going to get started.

You can reference my OCs if you like. Or, message me about your additions. I mean, if you want to. I'm not half bad at designing OC's.

Edited by Descant

You can reference my OCs if you like. Or, message me about your additions. I mean, if you want to. I'm not half bad at designing OC's.

Sure, I'll message you! Well, once I figure out how to. I made one change, and it actually does fit. It's at the end of the personality description. You know, in case you want to look at it.  laugh.png

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jade-r2055

Sure, I'll message you! Well, once I figure out how to. I made one change, and it actually does fit. It's at the end of the personality description. You know, in case you want to look at it. laugh.png

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jade-r2055

Wow, there's plenty there! More than me anyway. Man, the smiling doll bit............... 0_0 but yeah, there's a nice story there!
  • Brohoof 1

You know what smiling dolls are, right? Ugh, it must be terrifying to see a parent, a relative, a sibling, a friend, or your lover turned into a mindless thing with a smile stitched onto it.
"Hugs?"

Those things are ficken creepy. I hope that I have the fortunate experience of never meeting one in person.

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

"Hugs?"

Those things are ficken creepy. I hope that I have the fortunate experience of never meeting one in person.

If I ever have the unfortunate experience of encountering a smiling doll...

You won't see my obnoxiously red tail for dust! XD

I'd probably pee myself a little bit if I saw a smiling doll. I mean, seriously, those are personally more terrifying than zombies.

Me too, especially if it was someone I knew. How scary would it be if your friend had been turned into a spiky doll with button eyes and a stitched mouth with super fast speed that tried to hug you quite literally to death at every turn?

I think the thing that scares me a little bit more than smiling dolls are the cadaver carousels. All those hanged, smiling corpses that don't have manes or tails and are blindfolded. Why are they blindfolded?

Maybe they're blindfolded because their eyes have special powers that shouldn't be revealed until absolutely necessary. Maybe if you look into their eyes, you become hopelessly entangled in the ways of the Cult of Laughter. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Wow, there's plenty there! More than me anyway. Man, the smiling doll bit............... 0_0 but yeah, there's a nice story there!

Thanks! I tried to make it scary/sad, since stories like that not only build character, but they stick in your head, thus creating haunting memories for the character to make them more interesting/insane, ans also making a character that, I think, would be good for the role-play.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, on the subject of dolls and creepy stuff, I've got an OC that I've been meaning to use for a while... Only thing is, I dont want to multirole, so if anyone likes it, or wants to work on it, then it's yours. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/the-poacher-r2066

He's a mercenary. Or a weapon for hire. Or whatever you want him to be.

A very interesting, er, thing. You say you don't want to multirole? Makes sense, but you may want to use him as a backup character. I mean, if your character that you are planning on using dies, you can use this one instead.

Or you can make a different backup. In fact, I should make a backup. Eh, I'll do it only when my character dies, hopefully not painfully.

Okay, on the subject of dolls and creepy stuff, I've got an OC that I've been meaning to use for a while... Only thing is, I dont want to multirole, so if anyone likes it, or wants to work on it, then it's yours. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/the-poacher-r2066

He's a mercenary. Or a weapon for hire. Or whatever you want him to be.

I would like to roleplay as him. But do u mind if i change most of his bio? I have some great ideas for him.

And as for your other oc, he's much better i find. But knowing Equestrian scholar i think you might need to add a bit more detail.

Edited by discorded