Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

Hello everypony. Does this RP still need more ponies? I'm interested to join. I've read about the game and I've made the back story for my OC. The link is on my signature.

Hello everypony. Does this RP still need more ponies? I'm interested to join. I've read about the game and I've made the back story for my OC. The link is on my signature.

Sure you can join, I will have myself or another look over your bio. One thing I can say though is you will probably need to lengthen it, add more detail.

Remember Matilda is the Smiling Doll, trapped in agony and pain, going insane because of becoming one. I was simply thinking that part of her still recognized Jade, and she was both moving forward to seek comfort and holding herself back knowing she could hurt her daughter.

A word of warning, if Jade ever meets her mother again the Smiling Doll will attack without hesitation as at that point her mother would be completely lost in her endless pain and suffering. If any of the ponies I will be controlling are there with Jade when this happens they will likely tell her to kill the Smiling Doll that was once her mother... or tell her that they will do it if she doesn't.

No I don't think they would

Yes but make what edits you were going to d first.

I was planning on making changes to fit into what you were saying, but it seems to fit now - Jade wasn't hurt too bad because of her mother holding the doll back (and the doll is stuck rusting in a shed until some idiot lets her out). Jade probably would manage to kill Matildas' doll herself (with much effort), but would be further scarred and, depending on the timing, push off the edge.

So wait, can Jade keep her name then?

Yeah, I had a feeling that the Laughing Cult wouldn't do that, but it was worth a shot.

Now is the bio. officially done?

Sky Warden, I read your bio and now I have a great big question...

What will happen if your OC and my OC meet(my OC is anti House Earthborn)?

I have to ask the same question. Sky Warden. What if you meet my OCs? They both also hate Stormwing with a passion, but they're also both unicorns. Would you try and clip off their horns?

Well i am able to get on. My computer has been having issues. I'm just lucky to be able to get on the internet. Hopefully i can get one more.

I have to ask the same question. Sky Warden. What if you meet my OCs? They both also hate Stormwing with a passion, but they're also both unicorns. Would you try and clip off their horns?

There aint gonna be no horn clippin' on my watch. (especially since my OC is a unicorn.)

This is a redeploy. Please review OCs for entry ASAP. Thanks.

All quiet over here lately. You guys there?

Jeez a a little impatient arn't ya. Scholar has been doin ths best he can and many peoples bios have been approved.

And the last time some posted on here before you was only a few hours ago. This thread doesn't have to have constant chatter and people talking 24/7. We do all have lives outside of these forums ya know.

• Brohoof 2

Well i am able to get on. My computer has been having issues. I'm just lucky to be able to get on the internet. Hopefully i can get one more.

There aint gonna be no horn clippin' on my watch. (especially since my OC is a unicorn.)

Jeez a a little impatient arn't ya. Scholar has been doin ths best he can and many peoples bios have been approved.

And the last time some posted on here before you was only a few hours ago. This thread doesn't have to have constant chatter and people talking 24/7. We do all have lives outside of these forums ya know.

Sorree! I just got done with another RP that was hopping at both ends, so I'm a little out-of-touch with you guys and your sit-there-for-a-week-or-so attitude.

So. Family buisness is now over with and I've come back. (I'm glad that I didn't miss anything apparently, but I hope this starts soon.)

If i were to make an estimated guess, i would say the roleplay will start in 1 to 2 weeks, oc's have been getting accepted quicker and i would say there might only be 4 or 5 more oc's that need to be accepted. But this is just a guess, i can be totally wrong

If i were to make an estimated guess, i would say the roleplay will start in 1 to 2 weeks, oc's have been getting accepted quicker and i would say there might only be 4 or 5 more oc's that need to be accepted. But this is just a guess, i can be totally wrong

Maybe it should start after christmas? That we i believe all fo us should have extra time on our hands. (plus i'm gettin' a new laptop hehe)

And to be honest... do we have too many people? idk. And several of them havn't responded back. Probably forgot 'bout us.

Maybe it should start after christmas? That we i believe all fo us should have extra time on our hands. (plus i'm gettin' a new laptop hehe)

And to be honest... do we have too many people? idk. And several of them havn't responded back. Probably forgot 'bout us.

To be honest, quite personally i think we have to many people, i fell like when this starts everyone will be in their own little sidestory's and post all at once, making things confusing and hard to follow.

But as for when it starts, Equestrian scholar has the final say, im just estimating when i think it might start. I still had to work on two diffrent oc's i was going to use, and the diffrent groups of house whitegold, stormwing and moon and star

But it would be nice if everyone was accepted and ready to go before chrismas.

Edited by discorded

Maybe we should put a cap on the factions. Like, how many ponies are allowed in each. Allow a couple more in, but only into specific Houses, to try and make the numbers even, eh?

Edited by Descant

Maybe we should put a cap on the factions. Like, how many ponies are allowed in each. Allow a couple more in, but only into specific Houses, to try and make the numbers even, eh?

How about this?

We the few of us still posting be ready by Christmas, and then we figure out who of the admittedly MASSIVE horde of people who wanted to join are still in. Oh, and Discorded, I'm ready for a second opinion on my OCs.

How about this?

We the few of us still posting be ready by Christmas, and then we figure out who of the admittedly MASSIVE horde of people who wanted to join are still in. Oh, and Discorded, I'm ready for a second opinion on my OCs.

Just by looking at them i see that they will need more detail. Their no way Equestrian scholar will accept them as they are now. Im pretty busy working on my oc's and other things now so please ask Equestrian scholar what you need to add and what you need to change. Look at the oc's that have already been accepted.

I will do what I'm supposed to do then. For me personally, it depends on what does your OC do. Sky Warden doesn't like a fight, so he wouldn't clip your horn for no reason. I mean, when he's alone and meet your OC, he would probably wait until you unsheathe your weapon before attacking or let you leave in peace, but if he's with one of his friend, dunno. That's his mind conflict.

Sure you can join, I will have myself or another look over your bio. One thing I can say though is you will probably need to lengthen it, add more detail.

Thank you. I will update it everyday.

I will do what I'm supposed to do then. For me personally, it depends on what does your OC do. Sky Warden doesn't like a fight, so he wouldn't clip your horn for no reason. I mean, when he's alone and meet your OC, he would probably wait until you unsheathe your weapon before attacking or let you leave in peace, but if he's with one of his friend, dunno. That's his mind conflict.

Thank you. I will update it everyday.

To be fair, Rose's weapon is the one resting behind her ear. That's right, a rose. Kinda hard to counterattack an unexpected attack from a flower. :P

That's the whole thing with Unicorns, though. They attack with magic. Earthborn doesn't trust any unicorn farther than they can buck 'em.

To be fair, Rose's weapon is the one resting behind her ear. That's right, a rose. Kinda hard to counterattack an unexpected attack from a flower. :P

That's the whole thing with Unicorns, though. They attack with magic. Earthborn doesn't trust any unicorn farther than they can buck 'em.

Haha, yes. That's the interesting part. It depends on what your OC do, but don't worry, he has a good sense and he always aware, so he may dodge.

Sky Warden is passive and he hate killing (alright, he's coward a little), so he would try to avoid every battle as long as he can.

I've edited my bio, you may have it a look. Please let me know if I need to add more details. Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

What about wanderers? But yeah, I think there should be a set amount of people per faction... Otherwise there might be invbalences. If my OC doesn't get through then I might use my back up, and help out Whitehold a bit...

To be honest, quite personally i think we have to many people, i fell like when this starts everyone will be in their own little sidestory's and post all at once, making things confusing and hard to follow.

But as for when it starts, Equestrian scholar has the final say, im just estimating when i think it might start. I still had to work on two diffrent oc's i was going to use, and the diffrent groups of house whitegold, stormwing and moon and star

But it would be nice if everyone was accepted and ready to go before chrismas.

I guess so. I'm starting to get a feeling we might need to boot people. Like some of the inactive ones from september. We still have plenty of active people here. Idk fi thats a bit mean. The reason we accepted so many is cuz they thread has been out for a while. It seems like people just came and went. And we had no idea how many we needed. idk. It is up to Scholar on what happens.

Well first thing is first, we should get all the oc's accepted first, then we pm everyone who still wants to be in this. And boot anyone who dosnt respond in a day or two.

But like u sayed its Equestrian Scholar's choice

(edited)

I was planning on making changes to fit into what you were saying, but it seems to fit now - Jade wasn't hurt too bad because of her mother holding the doll back (and the doll is stuck rusting in a shed until some idiot lets her out). Jade probably would manage to kill Matildas' doll herself (with much effort), but would be further scarred and, depending on the timing, push off the edge.

So wait, can Jade keep her name then?

Yeah, I had a feeling that the Laughing Cult wouldn't do that, but it was worth a shot.

Now is the bio. officially done?

Could you relink me your OC's bio, I can't seem to remember where you have posted it last. Thank you

-----------------------------------

My goal is to have about 5 OC's for each of the six factions, and then figure out who will be in charge of each of the Houses and the Cult of Laughter. Preferably I would like a Mod of sorts to keep watch over one of the Houses as well as the Cult while I then work with my Mods in leading the plotline. The roleplay starting with each of the Six factions separately (not counting the Guardians), as well as any wonderers/non-faction ponies and leading it towards a more condensed plotline.

This will be a fairly big roleplay but I personally feel it would be worth it, and to be honest with so many groups it would make sense for it to be fairly big.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

I can't wait. Maybe you should reorganise the list of OC's on the front page into where they're divided by houses, and make it clear which houses are still joinable. Just a thought; We don't want ten Earthborns to three Whitegolds.

Done

I can't wait. Maybe you should reorganise the list of OC's on the front page into where they're divided by houses, and make it clear which houses are still joinable. Just a thought; We don't want ten Earthborns to three Whitegolds.

Done, and we still have a ways to go. We have three House Moon and Star ponies and the rest having two ponies with House White Gold having one.