Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introducing myself in 10 seconds flat.

Squeaker101

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google. ;_;

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I battled for my sanity like the whole galxy depended on it, only to be defeated into love & tolerance by which I live by today.

I'm a pretty out-going person for the most part, though it might take a bit for me to open up. I try and keep an open mind, yet still hold on to my values. I love to draw (though a 5-year old can draw better than me) and prefer to color (with pencil crayons). I am an avid reader, and an excessive gamer. I easily get lost in stories which include managa, anime, books, and fanfic. (though I've only read one...) I plan on going to brony conventions whenever the opputinity arises. To finish this off, here are some favorites.

Favorite:

Anime - Toradora! Familiar of Zero

Manga - Strawberries 100%, Rosairo+Vampire

Games - Mortal Kombat, Skyrim

Books - Warriors by Erin Hunter, Airborn series by Kenneth Oppel

Mane 6 - Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Rarity

Pony - Snowflake (from Hurricane Fluttershy)

Things: Feedback and friendship

Dream - To have a chimicherrychonga

Looking forward to communicating with you!

• Brohoof 6

Welcome :D I'm not a very great artist so don't worry about it :) Ironic that you mention skyrim since I've been playing it recently(I bought it like 2 weeks ago.) Been playing on my brothers xbox when he doesn't take it :P

Welcome again even if I am new might as well welcome ya :)

• Brohoof 1

Hiya, welcome to the forums! I absolutely love what you wrote for how you became a fan. :lol:

And it's really easy to get lost in the well-written stories, isn't it? If I might enquire, what's the singular fanfic of which you have read?

• Brohoof 1

Welcome :D I'm not a very great artist so don't worry about it :) Ironic that you mention skyrim since I've been playing it recently(I bought it like 2 weeks ago.) Been playing on my brothers xbox when he doesn't take it :P

Welcome again even if I am new might as well welcome ya :)

Thanks. :) Yea, Skyrim is easy to get yourself lost into. (I've spent weeks) I myself have a PS3, though I do play it at a friends as well. xD Thanks for the welcome. :)

Hiya, welcome to the forums! I absolutely love what you wrote for how you became a fan. :lol:

And it's really easy to get lost in the well-written stories, isn't it? If I might enquire, what's the singular fanfic of which you have read?

Haha, thanks. :D I felt witty, and scared. :o

Actually a friend was the one who wrote it. I forget which site it was on, but it was called "Petrified" by Zyns. It was under the genre "Sad" even though it felt more like an empowering story. xD

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the board :3 Hope you enjoy your stay, remain active, have fun, and enjoy your journey through the land of craziness and ponies.

:) Thanks! I plan on being active here, forums are addicting. Having fun is the definition of Forum! xD I think I'll fit in just fine here in Equestria, I sure hope I do.
  • Brohoof 1

:) Thanks! I plan on being active here, forums are addicting. Having fun is the definition of Forum! xD I think I'll fit in just fine here in Equestria, I sure hope I do.

Sweet :3 Regulars are always a great thing, and I'm sure you'll find more than enough things around here to keep you interested, from the infinite forums to blogs, to Friday movie nights, the list goes on.

• Brohoof 2

Sweet :3 Regulars are always a great thing, and I'm sure you'll find more than enough things around here to keep you interested, from the infinite forums to blogs, to Friday movie nights, the list goes on.

The Friday movie nights sounds interesting, I've never done something like that. I'm already liking these discussions I'm seeing here, I think I'll start getting comfortable pretty quick.
  • Brohoof 1