Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Apple's Desire

ZStrike37

Ok, so I actually started a fanfic. It features best pony (Applejack :P) and how she has an important choice to make I guess. I dunno how to explain it non-spoiler-like since I know all the details and what not. Anyway, I tagged it as tragedy and dark. Don't be intimidated by the Dark, however. I plan on there being just a smidge of violence, very low-key and non-intense. So if you like Applejack conflict, have a go at it. Enjoy. Compliments, suggestions, criticisms, and outright hate are all welcome. Bring it.

http://www.fimfictio...-Apple's-Desire

Edited by ZStrike37

As long as it's longish and nicely written, mah friend, you've gained a follower.

I'll read it after I've walked my dog....Seriously, I walk her a 9/10:00pm!

It sounds pretty sweet, although, Twi being best pony an' all, I have to take off 0.001 of a mark because you said that ^-^

Meh, rock out an' do good.

-Joe-

Just as an update, I would definitely appreciate anypony willing to look through the fic purely for the sake of catching grammatical mistakes and errors. I'd like to submit to EQD and I want it to be pretty clean in it's format.

Also, to you, Shard, thanks for the browse. I appreciate you're time reading through it :)